All time fave

A/N: #149! Happy new year 🎆

---

Leni opened her drawer where she kept her favorite chocnut and cheetos,these were the things that really comfort her especially when she's stressed out due to work. Her eyes widened as she realized that her precious chocnuts are missing.

"Oh! My god! Where is it? Meron pa yun!" She opened the other drawer thinking that she might misplaced it. She panicked.

"Heellloo!" Bongbong suddenly entered her office,greeting her with his lively smile. She just ignored him as she was freaking out already. "Anong meron?" He asked but failed to get a response from her. He frowned and didn't bother her,he seated on the couch instead. "Ang sarap pala nito noh! Kaya pala favorite mo. Favorite ko na din to simula ngayon!" He exclaimed as he took a bite of chocnut.

Leni's head slowly turned to see him. She frowned as she saw him eating some chocnuts. "Where did you get that?" She squinted her eyes.

"Hmm? Dyan sa drawer mo." He answered casually and finished the last piece of chocnut. "Sarap!" He giggled.

Her blood automatically boiled after hearing him. "Halika dito." She uttered trying to calm herself.

"Why?" He frowned.

"Halika dito sabi!" She threatened. He was surprised by her sudden tone so he just walked towards her. She abruptly reached for his left ear and pinched it to death.

"Arraayyy!" He screamed and tried to withdraw from her grip but she was forcefully tweaking his ear that it hurts so much. "Arraay! Leni ano ba!"

"Sino nagsabi sa'yo na pakialaman mo ang chocnut ko?! Kanina pa ako hanap nang hanap,kinuha mo pala!" She fumed.

"Araay! Sorry na! Papalitan ko nalang. Aray! Ayoko na!" He kept on whining and trying to free his ear from her. She forcefully pinched his ear before she lets go bringing so much relief to him. He massaged his ear as it turned into red.

"Ano?! Nagtanda kana ba? Gusto mo ulitin ko?!" She threatened.

"Ayoko na! Sorry na. Hindi ko naman alam na ganyan ka pala ka-obsessed sa chocnut eh." He explained. "Earlier when I was here waiting for you kasi nasa meeting ka I got bored tapos I remembered you have cheetos inside your drawer,eh pagbukas ko chocnut nalang kaya yun nalang kinuha ko. Nasarapan ako kaya inubos ko na yung lima. Sorry na!" He elaborated.

"Bakit hindi ka nagpaalam?!" She exclaimed. "At inubos mo pa!"

"Eh it tastes good nga." He uttered.

She grunted and clenched her teeth as she wanted to hurt him physically. "Naku ka talaga Marcos! Sinasabi ko sa'yo! Baka masakal kita!"

He suddenly chuckled.

"Walang nakakatuwa Marcos! Sasakalin talaga kita!" She threatened,she didn't like his reaction.

He smirked as he found her cute when she's fuming 😤 because of chocnut. "Sorry na nga. Papalitan ko promise." He apologized but it appeared that he's not sincere as he was trying not to laugh.

"Huwag kang tumawa-tawa dyan! Naiinis talaga ako sa'yo!" She rolled her eyes.

He laughed this time,she really are so cute and adorable in his eyes. "Sorry na nga. Ikaw naman. Mapapalitan naman yan eh." He repeated and pulled her close through her waist, "Kiss nalang kita." He offered and leaned his face to hers.

She harshly shoved his face before he was able to kiss her. "Hindi ako nakikipag-joke sa'yo! Umalis ka sa harap ko. Masasaktan talaga kita!"

"Whoo! Okay! Okay! Aalis na!" He smirked and put his hands up as he surrendered 🙌. He then walked out of her office.

Afternoon came and Leni was still focused on reading some papers,a knock from the door interrupted her. She looked up to see who's on the other side.

"Uhm. Can I-" Bongbong uttered as he peeked through the door but she cut him off.

"No,you can't!" She uttered with her deadly glare.

"Ooh... Okay.. but-" She cut her off again.

"Wala ako sa mood makipaglokohan sa'yo Marcos ha! Sira ang araw ko kaya puwede ba umalis kana kung ayaw mong tusukin kita ng ballpen!" She retorted.

He smirked as she was still affected by the chocnut issue. He walked inside her office instead. "I have something for you Madam VP!"

She glared at him. "You're not allowed here!"

He chuckled and seat comfortably on the couch. "Galit kapa din? Sorry na nga. I came here bringing some peace offering." He showed to her the paper bag on his hands.

"I don't need that. You may leave now." She replied coldly.

"Opps! Sorry Madam Vice President but Senator Marcos won't take no for an answer. Thank you." He teased as he showed his naughty smile.

She exhaled heavily trying to calm herself,she's literally fuming 😤 because of him. She didn't like the idea that he 'stole' her chocnuts plus he was obviously pissing her off. He's already getting into her nerves! She stood up and leave her office as she knew he won't stop ruining her day besides she didn't want another argument for she was already stressed out because of work.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He immediately followed her outside but she hastened her walk. "Leni!" He called but she ignored him until she reached the ground floor using the stairs. He ran and finally caught her through her wrist. "Wait! Let's talk." He uttered seriously,he knew he already reached his limit - she's seriously mad at him.

"Bong,puwede ba! Hindi ako-" She retorted but he cut her off as he surprisingly carried her on his shoulders. She gasped.

"Oh! My god! Bong ano ba! Ibaba mo ako!" She complained and started to punch his back. He ignored her and started to walk towards her office. "Ferdinand Marcos,Jr.! Ibaba mo ako! Ano ba! Baliw kana ba! Bong-" She kept on yelling and squirming. Everyone at the OVP watched them,some giggled.

He successfully entered her office and slowly brought her down on the couch. "O,peace offering!" He stated handing the paper bag to her while catching his breath.

Her deadly glare slowly faded away as she looked at him. "Ano yan?!" She pretended not to be carried away with his effort.

He sighed and revealed what's inside the bag - Cheetos puffs,Cheetos Jalapeño,Chocnuts and chocnut mix drink. "Sorry na!" He uttered.

She pursed her lips as she was trying not to show to him that she's already kilig na kilig with his efforts. "Yan lang?!" She raised an eyebrow trying to be intimidating.

He leaned close and pressed a tender kiss on her lips. "Chocnuts and cheetos plus kiss. Abswelto na ba?" He smiled.

"Not yet. I want another kiss." She demanded pouting her lips.

He smiled and shook his head. "Abusado na ha!" But he willingly gave her another sweet kiss.

"Okay. Bati na tayo!" She cheered and smiled widely. She started to open the chocnuts and cheetos that he gave as she snuggled closer to him.

He smiled and rested her head on his chest, "Pahingi naman ako." He smirked.

"Kiss muna!" She offered. He smiled and kissed her for the third time. She giggled and feed him with chocnut.

He kissed her again after he took the chocnut, "I love you..."

"I love you too." She smiled.

💛❤️