3 day,fun day (5)

Leni was on her 2nd trimester and was advised by her gynecologist to just rest and avoid too much stress. Bongbong insisted that she must stay at home and made herself relaxed and free from stress brought by work and socmed.

It's already 1am and obviously most people are slumbering including Bongbong who settled himself early in bed as he was knackered from Senate Hearing. Suddenly,Leni woke him up as she felt something.

"Mahal?" Leni shake his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He mumbled.

"Mahal parang gusto ko ng mangga." She uttered.

"Ha? Mamaya nalang Mahal kapag umaga na." He responded sleepily.

"Ehhh" She whined. "Gusto ko ngayon na. Bilis na Mahal,yung hilaw na mangga."

He opened his eyes and check the time. 1:10am. "Mahal,anong oras palang,saan naman ako kukuha ng manggang hilaw. Mamayang umaga nalang,promise. Sige na tulog kana ulit." And he closed his eyes again.

"Mahal,gusto ko nga ng mangga!Bahala ka kung saan ka kukuha basta gusto ko ng mangga." She protested.

He clicks his tongue and looked at her. "Leni,1am palang,tingin mo ba may makukuha akong manggang hilaw? Atsaka pagod ako. Pagod na pagod." He go back to sleep again without granting her request.

After a while,he instantly got up from bed to check on her as he heard her sobbing 😭 "Mahal? What happened? Ano,may masakit ba? Ano Mahal?" He panicked.

She looked at him with her drenched cheeks. "Gusto ko nga ng mangga."

He sighed in relief as he thought something bad happened to her. "Okay. Okay,Mahal. Sige na maghahanap na ako. Tama na okay? Huwag kanang umiyak makakasama yan sa baby boy natin." He dried her tears with his thumb.

"Bilisan mo na kasi. Yung hilaw na mangga tapos kuha ka ng asin lagyan mo ng sili." She instructed him.

"Okay. Sige na,mahal bibilisan ko na. Hintayin mo ako ha." He kissed her lips and dashed away with his car keys and phone.

---

Bongbong noticed that Leni was too focused on updating herself about the Miss Universe pageant. She was ecstatic whenever she saw Rachel Peters on tv or on her feed. She kept on telling him stories about the pageant and the life of Rachel which she said she was proud of because Rachel is her kababayan,her predictions and all other concerns about the pageant.

He was reading the proposed budget of DOTr for 2018 when his phone vibrated. It was a text message from Leni.

"Mahal,Miss Universe na! Don't forget to vote for Rachel. Obligasyon natin yan sa bayan. #MissUniverse #Philippines"
Received. 8:00am

He smiled as he typed a reply,"Copy that,Madam VP! I love you."
Sent. 8:02am

He felt so light and giddy just by thinking of her. He's eager to come home knowing that she's there plus Natalia and soon his unborn baby boy.

---

Bongbong came home earlier than usual as he wanted to personally look after his pregnant wife. He spotted her sitting on their bed while reading a new book. He immediately joined her and cuddled her.

"Hi! Mahal!" He kissed her cheek. "Hi! Baby! Papa's home." He uttered caressing her baby bump. "Where's Natalia?" He asked.

"Hiniram ni Mommy tsaka ni Malou punta daw ng mall. Kidzoona." She answered with flat tone.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked. She shook her head. "Okay." He uttered.