Great Love (9)

A/N: Unsaid Feelings pa rin😊 please don't forget to read. And Regrets by KaikaiTheFanXXXVIII 😊 Thank you! Dios Mabalos 😇

---

30 October 2017

Leni received a call from her sister,Malou that she's coming home on November 1 to visit their Dad's tomb in Naga. Leni was glad to heard the news and promised to be in Naga on the same day.

Later that evening,Leni was scrolling through her phone when Bongbong came out from the bathroom. "Mahal,uwi ako ng Naga sa 1." She told him.

He frowned. "Ha? Bakit?"

She looked at him. "Undas diba? Tsaka uuwi si Malou."

"Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi?" He asked worriedly. "Eh nakapag commit na ako kay Mommy na pupunta tayo sa Libingan ng mga Bayani sa 1... Uuwi din si Irene galing states!"

"Ha?" She exclaimed. "Bakit ka nagcommit agad without asking me?!"

"Eh bakit ka din nagcommit without asking me?" He asked back.

"Mahal naman! 5 years ko nang ginagawa yung every November 1 nsa Naga ako!" She defended.

"That's when we're separated. Eh mag asawa na nga tayo ulit diba?" He countered.

Leni sighed heavily. "Bahala ka! Basta uuwi ako!" And lie down the bed.

"Leni huwag matigas ang ulo mo ha! Sa LNMB tayo pupunta!" He stipulated.

---

31 November 2017

"Mommy si Bongbong kasi! Ayaw pumayag na umuwi ako dyan sa Naga,eh pano nkacommit sa Mommy nya na sa LNMB kami pupunta sa 1... uuwi din daw si Ate Irene." Leni shared to her mom over the phone.

"Anak,it's okay! Kung di kayo makauwi bukas eh di sa ibang araw nalang,besides Malou will stay for 2 weeks." Sally comforted her daughter.

"Eh pero Mommy I will miss the fun bukas... Syempre gathered kayo dyan bukas..." Leni remarked.

"I know but Leni,mag asawa na kayo ulit ni Bongbong... Hindi na katulad nung past 5 years na hiwalay kayo na pwede kang pumunta wherever you want." Sally enlightened her.

Leni sighed heavily. She wanted to come home tomorrow but she knew that her Mom was right. "Sige po,Mommy!"

Leni was feeling so bad that she can't go home in Naga tomorrow. She somehow get used to come home in Naga since they separated but her husband seemed to be firmed with his decision.

Sandro and Jillian felt something strange inside the house as they were eating dinner,silence swarming their dining table and their parents weren't even looking at each other.

"Ma,di po ba tayo uuwi ng Naga bukas?" Sandro asked to avoid the earsplitting silence.

"Sa LNMB tayo pupunta bukas mga Anak!" Bongbong interjected before Leni could answer.

Sandro and Jillian was startled with their dad's statement then noticed the reaction of their mom,that's when they got a hint of why they're not looking at each other. They're not okay!