Seat in

It's already 12:06 am but the House of Representatives is still wide awake to tackle 2 more budget department. Most of the Congressmen are already slouching at their chairs,a sign that they wanted to call it a day. So,the House Speaker called for a recess. They all stood up to stretch,get some coffee and snacks and some talk to their colleagues.

Meanwhile,Leni didn't stood up for a while for she typed a message for Bongbong.

"Hi! Nasa congress pa din ako." Sent:12:10 am.

She immediately stood up to have some conversation with the other Congressmen after the text message was sent.

While in the middle of their conversation,Cong. Miro noticed that Leni kept on glancing at her phone. He knew that she was waiting for a "special" message from a "special" person,he made fun of her.

"Uy,mukhang di pa nagrereply si ano ha?!" He poked her arm,gaining the attention of the other congressmen. They all looked at her.

"Ha? Reply? Sino?" Leni frowned but she knew who he was referring to.

"Playing safe ka pa dyan! We all know naman kung sino..." He countered.

"Oo nga naman Leni!"

"Okay lang naman kung umamin na kayo!"

"Bagay naman kayo eh!"

"Pa friends friends pa kayo!"

They all teased her. She didn't know what to react but she was blushing. When she was about to say something,her phone suddenly ring...

"Speaking of... tumatawag na Lens..." Miro continued to tease her.

She glared at him playfully and looked at the other congressmen.
"Ay.. excuse lang ha? I need to take this call..." She excused herself. Everyone looked at each other while suppressing their smile.

"Hello?" She uttered.

"Hi! How are you?" He answered.

"I'm okay! Nasa congress pa din ako. Why did you call nga pala?" She asked.

"Wala naman. I received your text kasi. Ang tagal naman nyan,1 am na!" He retorted.

"Oo nga eh. Pero malapit na ito. Sige na baka naiistorbo kita. Tulog kana ulit." She uttered.

"No. It's okay! Besides I can't sleep kasi eh!" He declined.

She frowned. "Ha? Bakit?

"I can't sleep kasi alam kong di kapa nakakauwi. I want to make sure that you're safe." He explained.

She blushed. "Hmm. Ikaw talaga! Sige na! I'll keep you posted nalang. Goodnight!"

"Okay! Goodnight! Take care!" He smiled.

---

After the call,Bongbong couldn't help but to worry for her so he decided to take a visit at the House of Representatives.

It was already 1:00 am and the session resumed but much to their surprise,Senator Bongbong Marcos entered and talked to the house speaker.