Never Again (VI)

It is only 9:00 of a Saturday morning when Bongbong saw Leni walking down the stairs, she seemed to be going somewhere, he thought.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I will be out for lunch today babe." She answered.

"Who are you with?" he asked again.

"With Risa, Grace and Nancy. Why?" She said.

"Okay." He nodded. "Do you want me to pick you up later?"

"No, it's okay mahal. Maaabala ka lang." She declined.

"Okay, basta don't forget to keep me posted okay?" He reminded her.

"Yes po mahal ko." She smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.

She was about to let go from the quick kiss but before she do, he was quick to grab her waist and pressed her pelvis against his, kissing her passionately. She giggled after a minute of kissing. "Why?" He asked, having a pause from their torrid kissing.

"Mahal, I have to go. They're waiting for me already." She said. "Don't worry, I will be home early." She uttered sexily.

"Okay? What do you want to do then?" He smirked, knowing already what she wants.

She leaned and whispered sexily in his ear, "Gawin mo ulit yung ginawa mo saakin kagabi."

He flashed a naughty smile, "Why do it later when I can do that to you now?"

She smirked, "But I have to go."

"It will be quick babe." He suggested giving her a peck on the lips.

She looked at her wrist watch and thought that it wouldn't be bad to take his offer, they'll do it quickly anyway. She grabbed his hands, "Let's go upstairs."

—-

"Nasaan na si Leni? I thought ako lang malalate today." Grace asked the moment she arrived at the restaurant they're supposed to take their lunch.

"I've been trying to call her kanina pa eh." Risa responded.

"Akala ko ba kanina pa sya umalis ng bahay? 9am palang nagsabi na paalis na sya diba?" Nancy seconded.

It's already 11:30 am and the ladies were all present for their weekly "Titas of MNL day" but Leni seemed to be missing. They've been trying to call her since they arrived at the restaurant but she doesn't bother to answer. Her last message was 9:03 am where she told them that she's already leaving the house.

After a while, they finally saw her entering the restaurant with Bongbong. She seemed to be so tired as she was panting. "Hi! I'm sorry nalate ako. Medyo traffic lang eh." She apologized while exchanging pleasantries with the three ladies. Bongbong greeted them too.

"Naku okay lang Lens, medyo kararating ko lang din naman." Grace smiled.

"At talagang nagpahatid ka pa kay Bongets ha!" Nancy pointed out.

"Di pa yata naliligo tong asawa mo eh." Risa joked. They all smirked.

"No. It's okay Ris! Hinatid ko lang para sure akong safe." Bongbong explained.

"Naks! Iba talaga! Parang college days ha!" Grace uttered. They all laughed.

"Sige na, I'll go ahead. Take care!" Bongbong bid his goodbye.

"Ingat ka mahal!" Leni reminded him giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'll pick you up later okay? Just message me. I love you." He said. She nodded.

Fated to Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें