BOSS (3)

A/N: Grabe ang tagal kong matapos to! Haha. Naiinis kasi ako,di ko nakita si VP last week😭😫

---

1 week after Leni was discharged from the hospital,she decided to went to Bongbong's office.

"Hi!" She awkwardly greeted him as soon as she gets in. He didn't give too much reaction and went back on reading.

She cleared her throat. "Ah... Are you busy? She asked. He nodded without looking at her.

"Ahhh... I just went here to give you this..." she handed him a paper bag ."...lunch sana... Ako nagluto nyan... Yung favorite mo... Mainit pa.." She uttered waiting for him to get the bag from her but he didn't do so. She decided to just put it on his table.

"Ah. Sige... I'll go ahead... Take care... And... Don't stress yourself too much..." She uttered. He nodded again without removing his eyes from what he's reading. She turned around and started to walk away.

He looked up the moment she was gone. He looked at the paper bag she brought and peeked what was inside. She cooked his favorite adobo,he smiled. Then he noticed a note inside the bag:

Hi! This is my way of saying thank you to you for bringing me to the hospital... Hope you liked it! Good day😊

-Leni

He smiled even more after reading her note. He started to consume the food she brought,he missed her dishes.

---

The next day,Leni went to the Senate again. She was determined to patch things up although she didn't see progress on their relationship. She knew that she needs to apologize.

She was walking at the hallway when she saw him with other Senators.

"Bong!" She excitedly called him. He pretended that he didn't hear her and attempted to hasten his walk but Grace didn't ride on his plan.

"Uy! Le--- Madam VP!" Grace took noticed of her. Leni went to them.

"Hi! May pupuntahan ba kayo?" Leni asked them.

"Ay. Wala---" Grace answered but Bongbong cut her off.

"Meron!" He contradicts. Leni looked at them perplexed 😕.

"Ah. Meron... We're about to go out for lunch." Bongbong made an excuse.

"Ha? Hindi---" Grace looked at him confused 🤷🏻‍♀️. Bongbong widened his eyes seemed to tell her to ride on what he said. "Ay... Oo nga... pala..." Grace conceded. He sighed in relief.

"Ahh. Okay... I went here to invite you sana for lunch... Sige! I'll go ahead na." Leni respond with her disappointed voice 😔 .

When she was walking away,Bongbong looked at her and wanted to stop her. Grace knew that he wanted to be with her.

"Ano na?! Sundan mo na!" Grace supports him. He didn't utter any word. He wanted to run towards her and hug her but pride stopped him so he decided not to.

The next days,Leni did the same routine---Visit him at the office,prepared his favorite dishes, invited him for lunch,dinner and even coffee ☕️. But he did the same also - reject her. She didn't know where it will lead but she remembered what Tricia had told her,"always look for that one thing that will make you hold on,that's love ❤️ " so she did her best to make it up to him even if it's her pride that she'll need to lower down.

---

He hastened his steps towards the exit door of the Senate because here she is again,trying to win him back.

"Bong! Wait lang... " She hastened her steps also. He continued to walk ready to cross the long road before the rain falls ☔️

"Bong! Ano ba?!" She started to get pissed 😡 because he continued to act hard on her. It started to rain ☔️

"Hoy! Ferdinand Marcos,Jr.!" She got her right shoe and abruptly threw it to him!

"Araayy!" He finally turned to her. "...ano bang problema mo?! Umuulan oh!"

"Bakit ba kasi ang arte arte mo?! Sorry na nga diba?!" She retorted already wet!

He snorted. "Akala ko ba you don't want to see me again?! Doon kana kay Miro!" He sarcastically said and turned around ready to walk away.

She got her another shoe and threw it to him. "Sandali nga lang!" She shouted.

"Araayy!" He turned again. "...ano ba?! Basa na tayo oh!"

"Pansinin mo kasi ako! Di yung iwas ka nang iwas! Nakakapagod kana eh!" She whined.

"Yan! Pagod kna naman! Kala mo ba ikaw lang napapagod?! Ako rin,Leni!" He refuted.

"Kaya nga sorry na! Ang kulit mo naman eh!" She huffed.

"Huwag mo kong daanin sa tantrums mo ha!" He continued to act hard.

"Oh! Di sooorrrryyy pooo!" She sweetly said.

He couldn't stay mad at her because the truth is he is melting for her every time she make an effort for him. He silently picked up her shoes and walk towards her.

She didn't know what he's doing but she just let him. He knelt down and helped her wear her shoes again,she smiled.

"Ang Bise Presidente hindi nagpapaa sa kalsada." He uttered the moment he stood up.

She smiled and surround her arms on his nape. "I'm sorry?"

He smiled and cupped her waist. "I'm sorry..."

She smiled and initiated a sweet kiss under the pouring rain.

They looked at each other after the kiss and laughed eventually as they realized how soaked they'd become. And since they are already drenched by the rain,they've decided to just enjoy it - they dance and play together under the rain ☔️

---

A/N: Comments? Reaction? Haha.