Never Again (V)

Everyone was happy and ecstatic about the good news— Leni and Bongbong are so back together! Tricia expressed her happiness and support to her parents, among all of them, she's definitely the happiest. "It's the perfect gift for my wedding." She beamed, she couldn't ask for more.

Bongbong and Leni couldn't keep their hands to themselves, every time they had the chance to hold each other's hands, they would. He would sometimes stare at her face while she was speaking and just smiled softly. If they can't hold hands, he would probably hold her close through her waist while his other hand on his pocket. He would always gave her a kiss on her forehead and even at the back of her hand he's holding. This kind of scenarios makes everyone feel so light and better. The whole barkada missed this couple so much.

It's time to go home, it's quiet inside the car where Leni and Bongbong was when she suddenly sat up and exclaimed, "wait!"

"What? What happened?" He was startled.

"Stop the car, Bong bilis!" She commanded.

"Ha? But why? What—"

"Basta nga dali na!" She insisted. He sighed and just followed her, he pulled over at the right side of the road.

"What is it mahal?" He asked.

"Bili mo kong mangga, please." She requested as she saw some vendors along the street.

He rolled his eyes, "Akala ko naman kung ano!" He then stopped the engine and get his wallet.

"Yey!" She cheered. "Mahal yung hilaw na mangga ha."

"Opo." He replied.

She was left inside the car while he bought unripened mangoes but as she watched him from where she was, she observed him talking and laughing along with the vendor then points at her, she got curious.

"O bakit ang dami naman yatang mangga nito? Anong sabi nung ale?" Leni asked the moment Bongbong settled back inside the car.

He smirked, "She asked me kung bakit daw hilaw ang gusto ko, I told her that it's not for me sabi ko it's for you so ayun dinagdagan yung binili ko, libre na daw because baka naglilihi ka."

Her eyes bulged, "What?! Dapat sinabi mo na nagcrave lang ako!"

He laughed, "Di okay na yan! Mabuti nga yun eh nakalibre tayo."

She laughed and slapped his shoulder softly, "Baliw!"

—-

After almost 5 hours of traveling from the resort in Batangas, they all agreed to meet at the Marcos' residence for dinner. Leni and Tricia with the help of their houses helpers prepared scrumptious dishes for all of them.

They were all hyped in telling stories about their recent outing, even the kids enjoyed it so they planned to have another one after the wedding. As they enjoy the food as well as the talks, one of the house-helpers approached Leni and told her that she has a visitor.

"Sino?" Leni asked.

"Si Sir Miro po." Tina, the house-helper replied.

"Ay sige sige, papasukin nyo. Thank you." Leni said. She excused herself from the barkada to accommodate Miro. "Guys, excuse lang ha, nandyan si Miro." And off she go.

"Sino daw?" Bongbong asked the barkada.

"Si Miro pare, yung nanligaw kay Leni dati." Win replied.

"Katrabaho ni Leni, abogado din." Migz followed.

"So ex ni Leni?" Bongbong asked.

"Hindi naman pare. Di naging sila. Di sinagot ni Leni kaya don't worry." Neil assured.