Baby Boys 3

2 days later - Leni lazily went down the car as soon as she reached their house,she's burned-out,drained,exhausted and any other synonym of tired. She came from her hectic schedule at the office. She stopped on her tracks when she saw Vince standing outside of the door wearing a coat and tie.

"Vince,anak where are you going? Bakit ganyan ang suot mo?" She asked.

Vince smiled and took out a piece of cloth from his pocket, "I have to blindfold you Mom."

She frowned, "Ha? Why-" He cut her off by putting the blindfold. "Vince,what's this? Baka madapa ako." She protested. "Mom,just trust me." He assured and assisted her as they walked towards their garden.

"Okay,we need to stop here." He uttered after a moment. "I'll take off the blindfold,mom. Are you ready?"

"Okay. Okay." She answered.

Vince take off the blindfold,her eyes twinkle and her jaw dropped the moment she cleared her vision. They decorated the garden with warm white micro LED lights and put up an elevated platform where Sandro,Simon and Bongbong was standing with their instruments - Sandro on the guitar, Simon on the drums and Bongbong on the microphone and they all wearing a coat. She was ushered by Vince to occupy the couch which was placed in front of the platform.

"What's happening?" She smiled.

"Hi! Mahal!" Bongbong started. "Uhm. Surprise! This is for you. I hope you forgive me after this. Ayoko ng matulog sa couch." He joked,he was sleeping at the couch inside their room for two nights already as Leni was still mad. They laughed.

"Mom,if Dad messes everything,we'll immediately fly back to London." Sandro followed,they laughed harder.

"Sige nga,give me your best shot!" Leni smiled and crossed her arms on her chest. Soon,they started their song with the tune of Sorry na puwede ba. Bongbong started to sing smoothly,

"Kahit na ano pa ang iyong gusto,
Okay lang basta't magkabati tayo
Minamahal kita,hihintayin kita.
Sorry na,puwede ba?"

He walked towards her and held her right hand ushering her to stand up,she smiled sweetly.

"Buhay ko'y nasa'yo,
Matitiis mo ba ako,oh baby
Huwag sanang magtampo
Sorry puwede ba?

Sorry puwede ba?"

"Mahal,I'm sorry." He finished the song,Vince handed him a bouquet of flowers which Bongbong gave to Leni, "Sorry na? Bati na tayo please." He pleaded with hopeful eyes.

She refused to accept the flowers and crossed her arms. "Yun na yun? Wala ng ibang kanta?" She asked trying to make fun of him. "Sabi ko give me your best shot eh. Pano ka makakabalik sa kama nyan?"

"We're dead!" Simon uttered. "One song lang na rehearsed natin."

"Mom,are you serious?" Sandro asked,unconvinced.

"Do I look like be in a gaming mood?" Leni said with blank face. They were silenced as they get nervous.

"Mahal naman,sige na bati na tayo. Please." He pleaded handing the flowers to her. "I'm sorry,I promise that it won't happen again. Trust me."

"Okay. Apology accepted." She answered bringing relief to them until she followed, "But trust denied." Crushing down their hopes again.

"Mahal naman. Huwag naman ganito,sorry na." He uttered softly. "What do you want me to do? Anything,kahit ano gagawin ko,just forgive me."

"Mom,please..." Simon pleaded.

"Forgive Pops,please." Sandro supported.

"Mommy," Vince uttered softly while staring at her with his pleading eyes. Everyone including their maids and guards was looking at her with their hopeful eyes,quietly waiting for her to speak.