Twitter Battle (1)

#DayaangMatuwid
Sandro, without thinking twice tweeted this. He can't believe that Leni is now leading the VP race. The more that he thinks that Leni together with her party cheated the election was that changes happened overnight. It was impossible,he thought.

After reading Sandro's tweet,Aika felt raged. She knew that her Mother didn't cheat on the election. She immediately tweeted,"Walang #DayaangMatuwid ang mayroon lang #progresiBONGpandaramBONG.

Their tweets incontinently spread through different social media accounts. Different opinions and arguments were raised and given.

Bongbong was invited to Karen Davila's show,Headstart at ANC. Ready to go to his next appointment,he used the elevator going down the building. When he was about to reach his car,he suddenly forgot his phone at the studio. He clicks his tongue." Malas mo naman Bong!" He said to himself. Right in time,he saw the elevator closing,he immediately run and used his right arm to prevent it from closing. He sighed in relief. When he looked up,he was shocked to actually see her inside the elevator. They've had a brief eye contact before he walked in. He didn't have any choice but to use the same elevator,he will be late in his next appointment.

"Ang malas mo talaga Bong!" He uttered at the back of his mind. He is currently standing beside the woman who cheated him in the election... and the only woman who cheated him in a relationship. He thought.

Beside him is no other than his Ex-girlfriend,Leni Robredo. 😱

Leni was also shocked to actually see him in the same building. She was about to shoot an interview with Boy Abunda. She felt awkward standing beside him. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly she recalled Aika and Sandro's controversial tweets,she want to ask him if he knew about it also. She wants to somehow apologize for her daughter's action.

She cleared her throat. "Ahhmmm... Senator Marcos?" She awkwardly said. He looked at her coldly. She didn't know what to say. "Ah.. kasi.. ahmm.. " she stammered. "What?" He replied furrowing his eyebrows. She sighed gathering her courage."Yung issue about Aika and your son... I just--" He snorted. "Totoo naman diba?" She frowned. "Huh? Pwede ba Senator Marcos,huwag nating konsentihin yung mga bata? We know naman na mali yun diba?" She said a bit irritably. He smirked again. "Common Leni! Di ko kinokonsente si Sandro! What am I telling here is,diba totoo naman that you cheated on the election?!" He said confidently. "Sa bagay,bakit nga ba ako magtataka,eh kahit noon naman,you used to cheat on me!" He followed and looks away.

-----

They've been together for 2 years as girlfriend and boyfriend when they are in their 20's. They love each other so much. They actually had a plan for their future,unfortunately Imelda,Bongbong's mother didn't want Leni for her son. She thought that Leni didn't belong to them,that she belongs to the low class part of the society.

When Bongbong studied abroad,Imelda formulated a plan that would make Bongbong hate Leni so that they will be separated from each other. She instructed Allan to befriend Leni to make Bongbong jealous. Imelda sent Bongbong photos of Leni and Allan together so that Bongbong would think that Leni is cheating on him while he was away.

Unfortunately,Imelda's plan worked! Bongbong hated Leni so much and decided to just end their relationship. He suffered so much pain and abomination. He didn't expect that Leni will do that to him. It was the first time that he experienced heartbreak,he loves Leni so much but she chose to broke him💔

---

She frowned again. "What?! Ano bang pinagsasabi mo? Anong noon pa I used to cheat on you?!" She said a bit louder. He sarcastically smiled."Wag kang magmalinis Leni. Diba nga you cheated on me before when we were together?!" He reminded her. She can't believe what she's hearing. She sighed in disbelief. "Bong,pwede ba?! Ang tagal na non! Until now naniniwala ka pa rin na niloko kita?! Ilang beses kong sinabi sa'yo noon na wala kaming relasyon ni Allan,pero hindi ka naniwala!" She explained eagerly.

He didn't believe her. He was so convinced by his mother that Leni cheated on him. Until now,he was still carrying the pain and bitterness,it makes him hate Leni so much.

"Hindi talaga ako maniniwala dahil I have proofs that shows that you are actually cheating on me while I was away!" He disaffirm her explanation. Leni knew what he was talking about,the pictures that Imelda sent him but she knew that it was all spurious. She snorted." And you actually believed to those pictures?! Hindi nga yun totoo Bong! Ilang beses ko bang---" Her statement was interrupted by the sudden halt of the elevator. They immediately checked what happened. They tried to press the buttons but it's not working.

They are STUCK inside the elevator,TOGETHER!

---

What will happen next?

See you in the next chapter 😉