My Divorced Parents (4)

A/N: Hindi na ulit ako busy lol

---

"Hello po sa mga kababayan natin na nanunuod ng ating fb live ngayon, lalong-lalo na yung mga nasa Pilipinas." Leni waved cheerfully as she went on fb live again once she moved in the US. It's already a week since she arrived and settled all her stuff at the apartment. She also met some of the Filipinos who's staying in Boston.

"Dyan po saatin ay tanghali na pero dito po ay hatinggabi naman, so pasensya na po kayo kung mukha na akong pagod at antok." She giggled. She's sharing her experience so far in Boston when viewers started to felt ecstatic at the comment section, the verified account of Bongbong just entered the live. Viewers immediately spotted it and tagged him right away.

"May nag memessage na saakin na matulog na daw ako." Leni chuckled the moment she read the private message on WhatsApp. Still, she didn't know that Bongbong was watching too. "Opo, malapit na ito, matutulog na din ako." She said.

Some viewers tagged Bongbong teasing him if he's the one who's messaging Leni to sleep already. Leni's phone chimed again, she read the message telling her to sleep already. "Ayan, um i-end ko na talaga tong live kasi pinapagalitan na ako kasi hindi pa ako natutulog. Past bedtime ko na daw. Pero last na, magbabasa lang ako ng ilang comments bago ko ito i-end." She said scrolling from the comment section. That's when she realized that everyone's tagging Bongbong.

Bongbong Marcos:
Please go to bed, Mrs. Marcos.

Leni gasped the moment she saw Bongbong's comment. She didn't know that he's watching. Suddenly, she didn't know how to react properly. She wanted to flirt with him but she can't, there are thousands of viewers watching her live so she opted to replied, "Hi, Mr. President! Matutulog na po. Huwag ka na magalit."

---

Leni went to Harvard as one of the Hauser Leaders, she really had a hectic schedule— from intensive lectures, speaking engagements, and meeting with the Asian community in Boston, clearly she sometimes failed to update Bongbong and Lexie about her whereabouts. One afternoon when she's walking from her office going to her apartment, she suddenly felt her phone vibrating, she picked it up upon seeing that Bongbong was calling her.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Naglalakad ako pauwi ng apartment, darling. Katatapos lang ng lecture ko. Bakit? Ikaw how are you?"

"Oh okay. Are you near na ba?"

"Medyo. Teka bakit ba? Ang weird mo ngayon."

"No, I'm not. I'm just checking up on you. Namimiss na kita. I just realized that we haven't had sex for a very long time. Kahit nung bago ka umalis papuntang Boston, hindi man lang tayo nakapag-sex."

"Oh! My god, Ferdinand! Tumigil ka nga dyan. Magtiis ka dyan, kailan kong magtrabaho dito."

"Basta once na nagkita tayo ulit mag aask na ako ng sex. I'm telling you now para makapag-ready ka na. Bye! I love you, Mrs. Marcos!"

"Para kang ewan! Sige na at malapit na ako sa apartment. Will call you later. I love you too."

Call ended.

Leni just blushed hard after that phone call. She suddenly missed him. They didn't got the time to think about having sex due to their complicated relationship with their daughter. Minutes later and she finally reached her apartment. She unlocked it and smelled something familiar. She frowned. She left her bag in the couch and took off her coat. She went to the kitchen slowly after realizing that the lights were all turned on. That's also where the familiar smell was coming from.

"Oh! My god!" She exclaimed.

"Surprise!" It was Bongbong who's currently cooking tuna carbonara for dinner. He's wearing an apron too.

She immediately throw herself to him. "I missed you!" She buried her face in his neck.

He giggled, hugging her back tightly. "I missed you too. Na-surprise ka ba, love?"

She nodded. "Hindi ka nagsabi na pupunta ka."

He chuckled. "Surprise nga eh. I'm cooking dinner too. Favorite mo 'tong dish ko na 'to eh."

She broke from the hug and saw what's in his pan. She smiled and looked at him. "Kaya pala sabi ko familiar yung amoy. Yung sauce pala ng pasta mo."

He smiled and kissed her lips. "I miss you so much, love."

She kissed him back too.

"Pwede na ba tayo mag sex?" He whispered.

She giggled, tapping his chest lightly. "Stop it, Marcos! I'm tired plus hindi na ako masyadong fresh because of maghapon na lecture and meetings."

He held her closer. "Edi sasabayan kitang maligo mamaya."

She giggled. "After dinner na."

He kissed her neck, smelling her. "Okay after dinner."

---