Holiday

A/N: Hello! Special shoutout to my friend KaikaiTheFan38 😄 Let's support her in Regrets, a love triangle between Bongbong-Leni-Digong 😁 Have a nice day😇

September 6, 2017

Early in the morning,Bongbong called Leni for an important news. "Hello? Mahal? Are you busy?"

"Hindi naman Mahal, what was it?" She answered.

"I would like to invite you sana this coming Monday,birthday ni Dad... President Duterte declared holiday in Ilocos... Are you free that day,Mahal?" He spilled making Leni speechless. "Mahal? Are you still there?" He uttered.

"Ha? Ahh. Yes,Mahal nandito pa ako... Ahmm... ano kase Mahal... I was scheduled kase to go home in Naga this Friday... Diba I told you about it? Fiesta kase,saka you know naman na deboto ako ni Virgen Peñafrancia diba?" She explained carefully.

"Oh! I see! Ahh... Sige Mahal,sabihan ko nalang sina Mom that you're busy. Bye! I love you ❤️ " He replied then hung up.

Leni sighed after the call,she was guilty. She knew that he was noticing her reluctancy to meet his family. They've been together for 7 months and he was dying to introduce her to his family personally but she intended to decline,not because she didn't like them or she was afraid but because she is tremulous. She has this thought that she's not welcome to his family knowing that she's been their No. 1 critic before. She didn't have the courage to face them as she always criticized them and she chose not to tell Bongbong about this feeling.

---

September 9, 2017 (8:32 pm)

"Hi! Ma!" Bongbong greeted his mom as he came home in Ilocos. He was greeted by his nieces and nephews as well as his sister Imee.

"Hi! Bongets! I miss you! How are you?" Imelda excitedly greeted him back. "Wait! Where's Leni? Diba I told you to invite her..." She's confused as she noticed that Leni is not with him.

Bongbong scratch his forehead. "Ahh.. Wala Ma eh... She's in Naga kahapon pa,Peñafrancia Festival... you know deboto sya ever since..."

Imelda nodded,she was a bit disappointed that she can't meet Leni,AGAIN! But she doesn't have a choice. She didn't utter any word until Imee spoke. "Hmmm... baka naman she doesn't want to meet us?"

"Ha? It's not like that Ate... Nagkataon lang talaga..." He defended.

"Napapansin ko kasi Bong, parang iwas siya saamin eh. You know naman na we like her for you..." Imee continued.

"Yeah. I understand kaya lang coincidence lang talaga okay? I promised you'll meet her personally." He stated.

Imee nodded. Imelda knew what Imee felt as she was feeling it too,it's like Leni intended not to meet them personally but she doesn't know why. "You know what Bong, Imee is right!" Imelda uttered making him confused. "I can sense na she did it on purpose, I mean coincidence lang ba lahat ng pagkakataon na she can't attend our family gatherings? I know that she has reasons behind these and kahit ano pa yun, I want you to tell her that she's always welcome to our family. I like her for you, we like her for you actually because she seemed to be a good influence to you and we know that you're happy with her..." Imelda stated,Imee nodded in approval.

Bongbong smiled at his sister then to his mom. He can say that they are sincere with what they've said and he appreciate their effort just to make Leni feel welcome. He hugged his mom, " Thank you,Ma!"