Best friend (1)

A/N: And because Ma'am Leni was here in Naga earlier,may update ako💛

---

"Ayyiieee! Pareho sila ng damit!" Bongbong was teasing Leni when he saw a picture of her and Digong with coordinated outfit.

"Meant to be talaga kayo!" He chuckled. She just rolled her eyes and walked out of her office.

"Hoy! Madam VP! Where are you going?" He said chuckling.

"Ewan ko sa'yo!" She irritably said and shut the door close.

---

Bongbong and Leni are "best friends " since college. They knew a lot of secrets about each other. They've always supported each other's decisions,even in politics. They are very comfortable with each other that a lot of people thought that they are in a relationship.

Ever since Leni became the Vice President he would always tease her to Digong. He knew that the President is into her but never courted her. He even considered himself as the "DubRedo Fanclub President " but his best friend,Leni would always have the same reaction,"Tigilan mo ako!". She hate the fact that Bongbong was pushing it through,she doesn't want Digong or anyone else... She wants her "best friend ".

She's  in love with him...

but he never knew... 😔

---

She's currently watching the news when someone knocked on the door. She just rolled her eyes because she knew who it was---it's Bongbong! With the way he knocks,she knew it was him. She sighed and open the door.

"What?" She welcome him with cold eyes 👀

He just flashed his sweetest smile and showed her a bag of cheetos and chocnuts. She couldn't help but to melt every time he does that.

"Resist! Must resist!" She thought. She doesn't utter any word and went to the couch and pretend to watch again.

He followed her inside and sat beside her. "Uy! Sorry na!" He poked her. She didn't look at him.

"Uy..." He leaned his head on her shoulder "...sorry na po. I'm just joking lang naman." He wrapped his arms around her.

"Hmmm..." she withdrew from his hug "...lumayo ka nga!" She said.

"Leni..." he held her hand instead. She withdrew  her hand and headed to the kitchen.

He followed her and back hugged her. "I'm sorry..." he put his chin on her shoulder. "Nagluluto ako,Bong! Ano ba?!" She said still annoyed. He didn't withdraw and hug her tightly instead.

She sighed and turned to him,still holding her close ."I'm sorry." He apologize. "Hmm... Promise me first that you will not tease me again!" She negotiated . He smiled."Ok! I promise! Promise! Promise talaga!" He raised his right hand while cupping her waist with left hand. She smiled.

"We're okay now?" He asked. She nods. He smiled and hugged her.

"Anong pagkain mo dito?" He asked as they broke from the hug.

"Haay! Don't tell me pumunta ka dito para makikain?!" She squints her eyes.

"Hmm. Let's say... kasama na din yun!" He chuckled.

She slightly slapped his chest and laughed. "It's not yet cook,Sir!" She joked and went back cooking.

"Ang tagal namaaannn!!!" He complained as he sat down.

"Aba! Kung makapag reklamo ka... Bakit asawa ba kita?!" She aimed to joke but it somehow made the situation awkward. Silence crept in.

"Bakit gusto mo ba? Gawa na tayo ng baby if you want!" He made fun of her to avoid the silence. She widened her eyes as she turned to him. He wiggles his eyebrows. She get the onion and harshly threw it towards him.

"Araaayyy!!! What?!" He asked while rubbing his forehead---where the onion landed.

"Ang bastos mo! Ewan ko sa'yo!" She rolled her eyes and cook again.

"Why??! It's possible naman diba?! Tapos unahin na natin yung baby!" He chuckled and went behind her.

She doesn't know what to say. Her heart keep on beating so fast. She picked up an onion again aiming to throw it to him but when she turned,she was surprised to see him standing in front of her.

Their faces were inches apart. His heart suddenly beats 💗 soo fast. Heat spreading through her face.

They looked at each other's eyes with love until he slowly leaned closer. She smiled and closed her eyes.

They kissed each other passionately relishing each other's lips until they decided to continue their business inside her room.

They spend the night making love,satiating each other's yearning.

---

A/N: Whaaatt's happening??!!!
Let's just see the next chapter para malaman what happened to them! 😉