Dress Code

A/N: Since we commemorated the 5th death anniversary of Sec. Jesse last August 18, this chapter is dedicated to him. Also I would like to say hi to rockymountains12345 and KaikaiTheFanXXXVIII 💛 Hope you enjoy!

---

July 18, 2017

One month before the death anniversary of her late husband, Leni already asked permission from Bongbong if she can go home in Naga.

"Mahal,uwi ako ng Naga next month..." She started while they were cuddling on their bed.

"August na nga pala next month... Sige Mahal... But let's talk about the other details kapag malapit na,okay?" He stated. She nodded and they slept.

---

Bongbong and Leni are in a relationship for almost 2 years already. He is a strict boyfriend,she must admit especially when it comes to her out of the town schedules so she always make sure to ask permission a month before or 2 weeks before her schedule. On the other hand,he is very loving,thoughtful and understanding especially when it comes to her children and to her late husband making her fall in love with him even more.

---

August 15, 2017

August came and they are both busy with work that they forgot to talk about her Naga trip. August 15 came and Leni realized that she didn't inform him about her plans. She was waiting for him to come home while she started to pack her things for she will leave Manila tomorrow evening.

"Hi! Mahal!" He suddenly entered her unit and kissed her,she smiled. "O! What are you doing?" He noticed that she was putting some clothes on her bag.

"Ay! Mahal diba nga I was scheduled to go home in Naga,remember? Bukas ng gabi alis ko..." She informed him.

"Ha? Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi?" He frowned.

"I told you about it last month pa and you said yes... " She defended.

"Tell me some details... Who are you with? Hanggang kailan? What are the activities? When are you coming back?" He bombarded her with questions.

"I'll leave tomorrow evening,Mahal... I'll take the bus-" She explained but he cut her off.

"Bus?!" He almost exclaimed.

"Yes... Bus! As in bus pauwi ng Naga... Dati ko pa naman ginagawa yun ah... Besides para naman makatipid,Mahal..." She explained.

"Oo nga... Pero kasi Mahal you know naman na I don't want you riding a bus going home in Naga lalo na wala naman ako... Your safety is my priority!" He said trying to make a point but she made up her mind.

"Mahal..." She cupped his face. "Don't worry,okay? I'm safe... Kasama ko yung mga PSG and staff ko... Besides mga kababayan ko naman yung mga kasama ko dun... " She assured him. He sighed as he knew that he can't do anything to change her mind so he just give her instructions.

"Okay! Okay! Sige na! Pero Leni ha! Mag-iingat ka! ALWAYS keep me posted! Dpat alam ko kung sino mga kasama mo! And DON'T FORGET YOUR DRESS CODE!" He stipulated.

"Bawal mag dress or above the knee na damit and long sleeves lang kapag hindi kita kasama...Opo,Mahal! Got it!" She reiterated.