Secretly In love

A/N: #580 in short story! Ang bongga 😆 Merry Christmas 🎄

---

"Oh! My gosh!" Leni exclaimed. "Alam mo bang sobrang guwapo ni Gerald Anderson,at ang bango ha!" She continued as she was narrating to her close friend,Bongbong her experience when she attended the renewal of vows of Jorge and Daisy Cariño in Batangas.

"Sus!" He looked away. "Ang OA mo naman. Para yun lang eh,ngayon ka lang ba nakakita ng guwapo?" She slapped his arm. "Aray! Ano ba?!" He complained.

"Nakakainis ka kasi eh. KJ mo masyado." She rolled her eyes.

"Nagsasabi lang ako ng totoo. Sus ko naman,araw-araw ka naman nakakakita ng guwapo tapos kung makareact ka kay Gerald parang ngayon kalang nakakita." He countered.

She frowned. "Araw-araw?"

"Sino pa ba? Eh di ako!" He revealed. She burst into laughter. "Ano nakakatawa?!" He asked,a bit offended.

"Wala." She said between her laugh. "Ang corny kasi ng joke mo!"

He frowned. "Ewan ko nga sa'yo. Nakakainis kanaman eh! Nandito naman ako,hindi mo lang ako napapansin."

She stopped laughing. "Ha? What do you mean?"

"Wala." He looked away.

"Hmm. Teka,are you jealous?" She asked.

He frowned at her. "Ako? Jealous? Hindi noh! Bakit naman ako magseselos,tayo ba? Girlfriend ba kita? Hindi naman diba! Tsaka hindi tayo talo uy. Kabahan ka nga." He retorted and leaving her behind.

She suddenly felt a sting on her chest,she was speechless. With what he said,she felt like she was slapped by the truth. And it hurts. It hurts especially when she is secretly in love with him.

---

Leni entertained herself by reading and signing papers on her office as she kept on remembering what Bongbong said yesterday. It's still on her mind and still gave her a pain on her chest as she knew that it's just a one sided love. She sighed,"I need someone to talk to." She told herself and immediately dialed Risa.

Risa willingly accompanied Leni at the bar to have some drink as she knew that her friend has something to tell her. She was sure also that Leni will be talking about Bongbong as she was the only person who knew that Leni was secretly in love with him.

"Si Bongbong yan noh? Anong nangyari na naman?" Risa asked.

Leni took a sip of her beer, "Wala na talaga eh. Walang pag-asa,hanggang panaginip nalang ako."

Risa rubbed her back. "You know what ang hirap ng ganyan at hindi kita masisi kung mahal mo talaga siya,kaya lang Leni... Hindi kaya sign na talaga 'to na tama na? Na stop na kasi paulit-ulit ka lang nasasaktan eh. And what's worse is nasasaktan ka pero hindi nya alam."

Leni took another sip as she let Risa's words sank to her. "Hindi ko na alam,Ris."

Risa sighed and gave Leni a hug as she knew that her friend needed it. Leni's tears started to stream down her cheeks as she felt so lost. She loved him so much that she preferred to be just friends with him as she knew that he didn't feel the same way. She started to drink more causing her dizziness,soon ranted her feelings,her agony because of loving him.

"Leni,tama na yan umuwi na tayo. 1am na." Risa tried to stopped her but she was too brokenhearted to stop from drinking. "Leni,ano kaba. Halika na,lasing na lasing kana. Ihahatid na kita." Risa tried to assist her but she refuses,she sighed. Risa knew that she can't handle a drunk Leni so she decided to ask help.