Great Love (2)

Friday (4:30 a.m)

Leni heard a car's engine stopped in front of their house,she immediately open the door--she knew it was Bongbong.

"Hi!" Bongbong greeted her as soon as he went down his car.

"Hi! Ang aga mo naman?" She asked. She expected him to come at 5:00 am for it was their agreement--He will going to fetch them at 5:00 am.

"Ah. Wala naman... I woke up early kasi..." He chuckled.

When she opened the gate to welcome him,she noticed the bouquet of flowers he was holding.

"Oh! My gosh! Bakit may pa flowers pa sya? Okay lng naman saakin kahit wala! Ano ba to! Ang tanda ko na,kinikilig pa rin ako!"

She uttered at the back of her mind. She got 'kilig'. She was actually squealing on the inside but tried to suppress it.

"Bakit may pa flowers ka pa? Ikaw talaga! Pero thank you!" She uttered smiling widely.

"Ha? Syempre it's Jillian's birthday... I thought it would be a better idea if I gave her flowers... kasi syempre dalaga na sya?" He explained a bit lost of her reaction.

Leni's jaw dropped. "You mean.... kay Jillian yan?"

"Ah. Yes... Bakit? Para kanino ba dapat?" He frowned.

She swallowed a lump on her throat. "Ha? Ah. Wala. Oo nga... kay Jillian nga... birthday nya kasi... " She stammered. She walked towards the door to avoid further embarrassment.

"Leni naman!!! Nakakahiya ka talaga! Para nga kay Jill yon eh! Assuming ka naman! Why would he bother himself to give you flowers? Sige nga?!" She scolded herself while walking towards the door.

Bongbong shook his head while smiling,he knew that she expected that the flowers was for her. He didn't make it obvious that he knew for her not to get embarrassed 😩.

---

NAIA (Friday, 8:00 a.m)

Their flight was supposed to be at 7:00 am but it was delayed due to bad weather. While they are patiently waiting,Sandro and Jillian noticed something so they took the opportunity to ask their papa when their mama went to the rest room.

"Pa? What happened to you and mama?" Sandro asked.

"Oo nga po papa... Ang awkward nyo po yata ngayon?" Jillian joined in.

"Eh... Yung flowers kasi... she thought para sa kanya..." Bongbong confided.

"Ahhh..." Sandro and Jillian nodded slowly.

"Eh. Papa... bakit kasi hindi mo ligawan si Mama ulit?" Jillian suggested.

"Ay naku! Malabo yata anak!" Bongbong chuckled.

"Ha? Bakit naman pa? Mahal mo pa naman si Mama diba?" Sandro asked.

When Bongbong was about to say something,Leni suddenly came back from the restroom and informed them that they should get going.

Leni and Bongbong was sitting beside each other inside the plane ✈️. Leni was hesitant at first--"it's awkward!" She thought. But Sandro and Jillian insisted that they should sit together,it was their plan.

Bongbong noticed that Leni wasn't even looking at him. He thought that she still embarrassed. He wanted to comfort her.

"Leni?" He uttered. She didn't respond.

"Uy! Leni... Pansinin mo naman ako!" He nagged her.

"Ano ba Bong?!" She abruptly turned to him irritably.