Best friend (3)

A/N: psst!!! KleaBabesSalonga38 🤣😂😘😍

---

"Congratulations,Madam VP! You're 1 month pregnant!" The doctor happily announced. Leni's jaw dropped. "Doc,are you sure? How was the baby?" He excitedly asked. The doctor gave them more details and recommended to an OB-GYNECOLOGIST.

While walking towards the parking lot,he noticed that she's not talking that much since the doctor announced the good news. He thought she's a bit overwhelmed,he tried to comfort her.

"Ah. Leni? About the baby,I---" She cut him off.

"It's okay Bong! I know that you're not yet ready. I'll understand kung di mo kami kayang panagutan." She said and continued to walk leaving him behind.

"Hey! Hey! Leni ano ba?!" He followed her and held her shoulders. "Look,Leni! I'll admit na I didn't expect this but I assure you that I'll be on your side in every step of the way. Pananagutan kita and the baby,our baby. I promise!" He seriously said while looking into her eyes. She started to cry.

"Bong---" he cut her off. "Shh!" He cupped her face and wipe away her tears.

"I love you,Leni!" he finally said it! She cried again.

"I fall in love with you when I first saw you 9 years ago entering the classroom... I fall in love with you when you said 'hello' and our palms touched for the first time... I fall in love with you when you introduced me to your family... I fall in love with you every time you smile and laugh... I fall in love with you when you always fix my necktie... I fall in love with you every time I hear you calling my name... "

"You see,Leni? I fall in love with you since day 1... "

"I let many chances to passed by,but right now? I wouldn't let that happen again. I love you,my best friend!" He said with sincerity. He finally said it!

She can't help herself but to cry out of happiness. All this time she thought that it's one sided love,that she's in love with him but he doesn't love her back. She didn't know what to say.

She just kissed him.

"All this time akala ko the feeling is not mutual,that you doesn't love me back so I chose to hide it from you... I'm afraid that if I tell you how I feel,it might ruin our friendship. And it was the least thing I imagined to happen so I'd rather hurt myself than to loose you.... But I now that you've told me this? I think it's time not to let this chance pass by...

"I love you too,Bong! Since day 1! I love you,my best friend!" She smiled. He kissed her.

"Leni... would you take the leap of faith...with me?"

He asked,still holding her face. This is what she's been waiting for. The words she thought he would never say to her. She cried harder.

"Yes! Yes,Bong! I'd take the leap of faith with you. I'd love to take the leap of faith with you! I love you..."

He smiled and cried also. He can't believe that the love of his life reciprocated his love. He felt like floating. He hugged her tightly.

"Hmm... yung baby,nasisikipan!" She joked. He withdrew from the tight hug and they laughed.

"Sabi sa'yo eh,mauuna ang baby!" He wiggles his eyebrows. She laughed and jokingly slapped his chest.

When the laughters subsided,he pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you,Mahal!" He professed. "I love you too,Mahal!" She nuzzled his nose.

---

Bongbong and Leni got married 1 month after. They intentionally do this before her she gives birth. Their relationship draws attention from the media and public. It was the talk of the town and headlines everywhere. Some people bashed them but most of them supported their relationship,they knew that Bongbong and Leni love each other ever since but chose to be just friends. They even became the,"political couple" of the country.

...and they lived happily ever after...

💛❤️