Never Again (III)

A/N: Helloooo! Sorry to keep y'all waiting but I hope you still enjoy this one 😘

—-

It was an early morning of a Sunday, it means rest day for everyone so Leni decided to wake up a bit late. It's 6:30 am when someone woke her up.

"Mommy Leni! Wake up! Wake up!" It's Macy, the 5 year old youngest daughter of Migz and Nancy.

Leni opened her left eye to check who it was, "Yes baby?"

"You need to wake up Mommy, we're leaving already." Macy told her energetically.

Leni frowned upon realizing something, "Huh? Where are we going? And why are you here?"

"We're going to the beach!" Macy said.

"What?!" Leni frowned as she doesn't remember any plans of going to the beach.

Macy rolled her eyes, "Come on Mommy, let's go! I wanna swim!"

Leni with a frowning face went downstairs with Macy, she didn't know what is going on until she saw Risa, Grace and Nancy at the kitchen packing food.

"Uy! Anong ginagawa nyo dito sa bahay? At anong sinasabi nitong si Macy na we're going to the beach daw?" Leni asked while carrying Macy.

"Mare! Ano na? Pack your bikinis na, ma-outing tayo ngayon." Nancy informed her.

"Outing? Bakit biglaan?" Leni asked again.

"Para siguradong matuloy, kasi diba usually kapag may plano di natutuloy." Nancy said.

"Yes, kaya ibaba mo na yan si Macy at mag bihis kana. Malapit na tayong umalis." Risa said.

"Ris! Tulog na si Sinta. Pinahiga nalang namin sa couch sa living room." Bongbong suddenly came to them informing Risa. Sinta is Risa and Win's 7 year old daughter.

"Ay sige Bong, i-check ko. Thank you ha!" Risa smiled.

"Uy Lens, bigay mo na muna si Macy kay Bong para makapag bihis kana." Nancy suggested.

"Akin na?" Bongbong opened his arms welcoming Macy.

Macy immediately went to Bongbong, "Daddy Bong!"

Leni frowned, "Daddy?"

"Mommy said I should call him Daddy Bongbong because he is your husband." Macy explained. Everyone turned quiet. Leni frowned at Nancy.

"Ha? Kasi totoo naman diba? Bongbong is your husband." Nancy tried to explain.

"Correction, it's was. He was my husband. That was before kasi ngayon hindi na." Leni stated with a hint of bitterness. She walked out of their sight and proceeded to her room to change.

"Hayaan mo nalang Bong, di pa rin maka-move on eh." Grace slightly comforted Bongbong. He just flashed a weak smile.

Minutes later and they are ready to go, everyone in the barkada was excited as it is the first time in fourteen years that they're actually complete. They're more happy and feel complete as they get to bring their own kids to this outing.

On the other hand, they also knew that this would be very challenging as they were fully aware of Leni and Bongbong's current situation. They seemed to have no problem with Bongbong as he doesn't have much issues, it's Leni that they worry about. She's still affected and emotional when it comes to her relationship with Bongbong.

Before they go, Leni remembered that she doesn't check the condition of her car, it's a long drive so she needs to check the engine as per her safety especially that she's driving alone, "Di ko pa pala nachecheck car ko, wait—"