Great Love (7)

A/N: rockymountains12345  your wish is my command 🤣😂 Part 7 na to! Hope you enjoy 😊

---

Two months after Bongbong and Leni got married again,their relationship went smooth although Leni sometimes became anxious with all the misleading headlines and public's opinion,Bongbong always assured her that he's going to be with her whatever happens.

One afternoon,Bongbong decided to visit his wife at her office after he finished all his tasks at the Senate. He wanted to surprise her and bring her favorite Chocnuts.

"Hi! Mah--- Madam Vice President!" He corrected himself as he saw her talking with her staff. They agreed to be like this - lovers and professional at the same time.

"Oh!Senator Marcos!" She uttered,surprised. "...Please have a seat!" She continued. He nodded and wait for her at the couch. Her staff immediately excused herself to give them privacy.

Leni smiled widely and sit on his lap,she kissed him. "What brings you here,Mahal?"

He wrapped his arms through her waist."I just want to see you,Mahal! How's my lovely wife?" He asked as he gave her kisses on shoulders and neck.

"Mahaal! Stop it! Nakakahiya...Baka marinig nila tayo!" She giggles. He smiled and resume his agenda.

"Don't worry,Mahal! Low volume lang tayo while doing it!" He uttered seductively.

She playfully slapped his chest and laughed hard. "Hoy! Senator Marcos! Tumigil ka dyan ha! Baka mahuli tayo dito..."

"Haaayy! Ano ba yan! Mabilis lang naman,Mahal!" He complained but she was certain. He pretended to be so disappointed making her laugh so hard.

"Maybe let's do it...later..." she whispered seductively making his hopes rise.

"I'll take note of that,Madam Vice President!" He wiggles his eyebrows. She laughed again.

They continued to talk about many things about work and their children until Leni remembered something.

"Ay mahal! You need to meet Jill's suitor! Mukhang mabait na bata..." she shared making him a bit confused. He didn't know this.

"Jill's suitor? Kailan pa?" He frowned.

"Kahapon... He personally asked permission from me when I fetched Jill sa school." She explained.

"And you permitted him?" He asked,she nodded. "What?! You made a decision without consulting me? Leni naman!" He started to get annoyed 😒

"Bakit? What's wrong with that?! Ligaw lang naman!" She defended.

"Kahit na! 16 palng si Jill...So young to enter a relationship... Ano kaba!" He retorted. She can sense that he's already pissed so she decided not to argue with him. She rolled her eyes and stood up from sitting on his lap.

He couldn't believe that it was okay with her that their 16 year old daughter enter a relationship. For him,Jill is so young besides she needs to focus more on her studies. He couldn't explain what he felt,he wasn't ready for this - he wasn't ready to be replaced in Jill's life.

---

Later that evening when they were eating dinner,Sandro and Jillian are both eager to tell them stories but Bongbong and Leni are not in the mood to talk to each other.

"Mama! Papa! Movie date tayo sa weekend!" Jill brought up.

"Hmm. Sige,Anak!" Leni agreed. "Pero ask your Papa if he will join us..." She continued making Jill and Sandro confused.

"Ha? Bakit po ma? Syempre sasama sya... diba Pa?" Jill asked her dad.

"Syempre naman,Anak! Sasama ako... Kaya lang baka your Mama doesn't want me to join you!" He stated and continued to eat,this statement hint Sandro and Jillian that something is wrong.

Leni hissed. "Jill,pakisabi nga dyan sa Papa mo na wala naman akong sinabi na ayaw ko syang kasama!"

Jillian and Sandro frowned.

"Jill,pakisabi dyan sa Mama mo na kahit hindi nya sabhin,para kasing ayaw nya akong kasama manood ng sine!" Bongbong countered.

"Jill,pakisabi nga dyan sa Papa mo na bahala sya kung sasama sya o hindi!" Leni answered without looking at him.

"Jill-" Bongbong tried to say something but Jillian cut him off.

"Okay! Okay! Gasgas na yung pangalan ko!... Mama! Papa! Nag aaway ba kayo?" Jillian asked making them silent.

"Is there something wrong? Ma? Pa?" Sandro followed up.

"Wala,Anak!" Bongbong and Leni answered simultaneously. They looked at each other,surprised. Leni rolled her eyes and continued to eat. Bongbong did the same also. Sandro and Jillian looked at each other,they knew that their parents are not okay.

Leni and Bongbong didn't talk to each other although they were together inside their room. She was settled on their bed,ready to sleep but much to her surprise, he got his pillows and walked out of their room without uttering any word. She just let him leave and didn't stop him.

He knocked on Sandro's room asking him if he can join him tonight. Sandro wasn't surprised by his father's action and gladly welcome him. It was also Sandro's time to ask what happened to his mama and papa.

"Pa? What happened?" Sandro asked. Bongbong wasn't shocked with his question for he knew that they are obviously not okay,he sighed and explained to his son what happened.

"Pa... I understand you,pero baka naman Mama has a reason bakit nya ginawa yun... Try to talk to her..." Sandro advised. They discussed about this a little longer until they've decided to sleep.

---

The next day, Sandro talked to Jillian about his conversation with their father last night. It surprises and made Jillian guilty,she think that she was the reason why their parents are not okay. She didn't want them to argue over this so she decided to make an action.

Meanwhile,Bongbong and Leni are still not okay but he didn't forget his obligations to her. He still fetch her every day at her office, carry her things and bring her lunch. As they continued to be like this,her staff noticed their coldness.

"LQ yata!"

"Baka misunderstanding lang..."

"Kahapon pa sila ganyan..."

"Pero professional pa din..."

They started to hypothesized and talked about it as they no longer see them hold each other's hands or being PDA every time he visits her.

Later that day,Leni confided to Risa about her problem,she wanted this to end for she misses her husband.

"Leni naman... Di na kayo mga bata! Mag usap kayo... Kawawa naman yung mga bata, I'm sure nahihirapan din yun sa sitwasyon nyo! Mas kilala mo yang asawa mo,I know that you already knew what to do..." Risa advised her friend.

Leni nodded. "Thanks,Ris! Sige,I'll talk to him later... "

---

A/N: Sige! I'll leave you hanging muna... 😱😆 let's see what will happen next 😉

💛❤️