Great Love (3)

"Jill where's Mama and Papa?" Sandro asked Jillian.

"Di pa sila lumalabas kuya..." Jillian answered.

"Talaga?!..." He looked at his watch. "...7:30 na ah! Mukhang napuyat kagabi yung dalawa!" He joked and sit down. Jillian smirked.

It's already 7:30 am,they were supposed to eat their breakfast but Bongbong and Leni seemed to be enjoying each other's company.

---

Bongbong woke up because of Leni's movements. He looked down at her and realized that she is still sleeping with the same position from last night. He smiled and started to draw circles on her back. How he wished they could stay in that position forever.

"Hmmm..." she mumbled sleepily.

"Good morning 😃 " He greeted her. She looked up to him and smiled. He kissed her forehead. She smile widely and went back to his chest. They stayed like this without uttering any word,just enjoying being that close to each other AGAIN!

---

It's already 9:00 am when they've started to tour around Catanduanes. They went to Balacay point,the perfect spot if you want to witness Catanduanes-- a bird's eye view! They walk almost 30 minutes to get there. It was also a perfect selfie spot so Jillian and Sandro took the opportunity to do so.

Next,they went to twin rock! Sandro and Jillian tried the zip bike above the sea,it was quite scary but Sandro told Jillian that it was actually fun! He also insisted that Bongbong and Leni must try the zip line for two but Leni immediately declined.

"Ma! Try nyo ni Papa yung zip line for 2!" Sandro excitedly suggests.

"Ay! Naku anak! Wag na!" Leni declined.

"Sige na Ma... masaya yon! Besides magkasama nmn kayo ni Papa,he'll take care of you,diba pa?" He looked at his dad.

"Yes of course anak! I'll take care of your Mama." Bongbong said while looking at Leni. She smiled.

"Sige na nga!" She finally agreed.

They immediately went up to get ready but she seemed to hesitate whether to continue or not.

"Leni,don't worry. I'm going to hold you. Okay?" He assured her. She smiled at him.

After the experience at Twin Rock,Sandro and Jillian insisted to go to Luyang Cave. When they arrived,Leni didn't want to go inside. She was afraid of bats 🦇.

"Kayo nalang. I'll wait for you here!" She said.

"Ma, sama kana!" Jillian convinced her but she made up her mind.

When she didn't answer,Bongbong grabbed her hand and pulled her with him going to the entrance of the cave.

"Uy! Bong! Ano ba?! " She tried to withdraw.

"Just hold my hand..." He smiled. She didn't utter any word and just give in.

They just holding each other's hands the whole time while inside the cave. And every time Leni heard an unfamiliar sound,he will just tighten his grip to her hands bringing relief to her.

Bongbong and Leni are just so sweet the whole day---holding hands while walking,he always assisted her when going up or going down,he even accompanied her wherever she's going,his arms found home on her waist,they fed each other with food and assisted her when drinking,they even nuzzled each other's nose.

It was already 6:00 pm when they arrived at the hotel. They agreed to take a bath before having dinner.

"I'll take a bath first!" She said as soon as they entered their room.

When she was about to enter the bathroom,Bongbong held her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Bong! Ano ka ba?! Maliligo nga ako!" She giggled.

"Sabay nalang tayo..." He said while giving her some playful kisses in the neck.

"Hoy! Ikaw! Bastos ka ha!" She giggled and playfully shove his face.

"Whaat?! Mabuti nga yon eh,we can save water!" He wiggles his eyebrows and held her close again.

"Ewan ko sa'yo!" She giggled and enter the bathroom.

"Ayyy! Ano ba yan!..." He complained. "...Leni?! Sige na! Mabilis lang naman eh..." He knocked on the bathroom door.

"Tumigil ka,Bong!" She shouted from the other side still giggling.

"Hmm! Sige na nga! But you owe me something..." He gave up. She laughed.

---

After the dinner 🍴,they decided to continue their conversation at the infinity pool area. At the middle of their conversation,Sandro and Jillian put their parents on the hot seat.

"Pa? We noticed kanina pa na ang sweet nyo ni Mama... What's going on?" Sandro suddenly asked.

"Ha? Ah. Wala naman,anak..." Leni stammered.

"Ma naman! Wala lang po ba yung holding hands?nose-to-nose?subuan ng food? At harutan nyo ni Papa?!" Jillian countered.

"Mama! Papa! Okay lang naman po kasi umamin..." Sandro encouraged them.

"Wala naman kaming dapat aminin,mga anak..." Leni continued to play safe.

"Mamatay??!!" Jillian refused to believe.

"O---" Leni was about to reply but Bongbong cut her off.

"Is it okay if ligawan ko ulit Mama nyo?" Bongbong asked making Leni shocked.

"Yes! Of course Papa!" Sandro said.

"Go kami dyan Pa!!! We'll give you our full support! Yey!" Jillian clapped her hands in excitement.

"Bong! Ano ba yang sinasabi mo?! Baka maniwala yung mga bata?!" Leni frowned at him but deep inside,she was shouting,"yes! Bong! I'd love to..."

"Why? Is it bad if I asked permission from them? Mga anak kaya natin sila..." He countered.

"Oo nga naman Mama!" Sandro agreed.

Leni just looked at them not knowing what to say. She was blushing so hard that she cannot find her words. She love to see the sincerity in Bongbong's face and the joy on her children's face and she knew that this will only occur when they were together as a family.

---

A/N: Oh?! Nangangamoy ligawan ulit ha?! But the question is....  Magpaligaw naman kaya?! Let's abang sa next chapter. 😉

❤️💛