Traslacion

06 September 2017

"Mahal uwi ako ng Naga sa Friday morning..." Leni called Bongbong.

"Ha? Bakit na naman? Umuwi kana nung August ha? Nung July umuwi kana din!" He retorted.

"Mahal naman! Iba naman yun!" She countered.

"Bakit kaba kasi uwi nang uwi?! Sino ba pinupuntahan mo dun?!" He asked a bit irritated.

She frowned. "Seriously!? Are we going to argue about this again?" He sighed sharply and ended the call. She sighed.

---

It's always been an issue to Bongbong every time Leni goes home in Naga,she make sure to go home at least once a month to visit all her projects,her family and friends,their house and her husband's grave and it gave Bongbong a hard time. He was very protective of her and easily gets jealous that will always lead to an argument.

---

08 September 2017

Leni together with her staff and her PSG travel to Naga for the Traslacion Procession,she brought them with her for them to experience their culture and tradition. At first,her PSG didn't agreed that she'll join the procession because it's too risky to be in a public place with almost 2 million estimated people but she didn't concede saying,"Huwag kayong mag-alala,yung 2 million na yun mga kababayan ko naman yun... Saka every year ko tong ginagawa. Lahat kami hinihintay itong okasyon na 'to and hindi ako papayag na dahil lang mahigpit ang security eh hindi na ako makakapag participate." And with that,her PSG didn't argue with her anymore and just let her join.

It was already 2:30 pm,Leni proceeded to Basilica Minore and joined her kababayan's to celebrate the start of Peñafrancia Festival. Millions of people joined the procession although the sun is up,they walked from Basilica up to Naga Cathedral and lasted for almost 3 hours.

After the the tiring but fulfilling walk,Leni arrived at their residence in Naga at around 6:00 pm and noticed that Bongbong didn't leave any message or call since 12 noon. She was about to call him when Jazz,her assistant ask her, "Ma'am? Wala po ba talagang signal dito sa inyo?"

"Ha? Meron. Bakit?" Leni frowned.

"Eh,kanina pa po walang signal maam..." Jazz showed her phone. Leni looked at it and confirmed that there's no signal. She frowned as she was sure that there's signal in the whole city.

"Ano oras pa walang signal?"Leni asked her assistant.

"Kaninang 12 pa po yata maam..." Jazz answered.

That's when she remembered that every Traslacion Procession and Fluvial Procession,all cellphone signals are intended to be cut for security purposes. "Ahhh! Wala talaga palang signal kapag Traslacion!"

Jazz frowned. "Bakit naman po maam?"

"For security purposes... Pero babalik din yan mga 6:30." Leni assured her. Jazz nodded and excused herself.

Leni looked blankly at her phone when she realized something. "Oh! That's why there's no message from him! Walang signal! Patay ako nito! I'm sure kanina pa tumatawag yun! She thought as her eyes widened. She immediately went outside to ask her assistant if cellphone signals are okay again but still it's not working. "Naku! Patay na!" She thought.

It was already 7:00 pm when all signals around the city come back again. She immediately got her phone and looked for his number as she knew that he's mad already. When she was about to press the call button,her phone repeatedly vibrated signaling that all messages from 12 noon up to 7:00 pm has just arrived. She tapped the messages - 51 unread messages from her daughters but 31 of them are from her boyfriend,she pressed her palm on her forehead,"lagot!" She thought and immediately dialed him.