Better Late Than Never

13 February 2018 - Tricia went home, exhausted and her feet hurts after long hours of duty in the hospital. She dropped herself into the couch,relaxing, when she heard some footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Trish! Happy Valentines Day! Surprise!" Leni cheered standing on the last step of their stairs,holding a big - bigger and taller than her, pink balloon.

Tricia smiled widely and energetically ran towards her mom to give her a hug and kiss, "Aww! Thank you,Mama. I love you."

Jillian soon arrived and was even more surprised to see her Mom's early Valentines Day present. "Wow! Ang ganda nito Ma. Thank you! I love you!"

Leni was so happy that her girls loved her advance gift for Valentines,she was blushing. "You're welcome mga Anak! Ang ganda diba? Inagahan ko na kasi-"

"Kasi bukas na ang uwi ni Tito Bongbong at may date kayo? Sus! Parang mga teenager!" Jillian teased.

Leni blushed with just the thought of him,she misses him so much as they didn't get to see each other for 2 days already because of his official trip in Hong Kong with the Foreign Secretary and other Senators. She could imagine him smiling while holding a bouquet of her favorite flowers or maybe he has something special for her that he bought from Hong Kong or prepared a little surprise for her. Her mind was telling her not to expect anything from him but she couldn't help it as he was the type of boyfriend that really spoiled his girlfriend.

Bongbong on the other hand was so excited to get home,he misses everything in the Philippines,he misses Leni very much. His plan for Valentines was already settled and just waiting for it to be executed - he asked his eldest son,Sandro to personally give Tricia and Jillian a bouquet of flowers early morning tomorrow while sent Aika flowers too. And he's gonna surprise Leni with his early arrival tomorrow,take her on a special dinner and probably make love. (Yeah right! Men is men! 😪) 

---

14 February 2018 - Sandro surprised Tricia and Jillian with his early visit on their condo unit bringing two beautifully arranged bouquets. He said it was from his Dad but then he handed each of them,including Leni, a long stemmed rose,"Galing saakin. Happy Valentines Day!" He smiled. Tricia and Jillian was so delighted.

Leni was doing some paperwork on her office but she kept on checking her phone hoping he would messaged or call her. He actually texted her at exactly 12mn earlier greeting her a Happy Valentines Day but she felt it wasn't enough. She wants to see him,kiss him so she waited for him and think she was on a big surprise.

Bongbong and the other Senators was about to leave the hotel,their job was done,finally. He's going to see her again,he was sure she's gonna exclaim in joy when she saw him later. He was about to enter the car when one PSG approached him, "Sir,sorry po pero kailangan nyo po bumalik sa loob ng hotel. Cancelled po ang flight nyo due to bad weather. Pasensya na po sir."

"What?!" His face turned blank.

"Bong,may bagyo daw. Hindi tayo makakaalis today." Grace interrupted,walking back inside the hotel.

Bongbong's excitement suddenly turned into anguish,his hopes crushed down with the thought of his plans not to be done. He thought of her and felt broken-hearted,he knew she's waiting for him.

---

15 February 2018 - Her usual smile and happy aura seemed to be hiding,her staff noticed. She's not talking that much and don't want to be interrupted with what she's reading. She's upset with happened yesterday as her expectations weren't met,she waited and waited for him until she decided to just have a dinner with her daughters. Suddenly, a knock on the door took her attention.