3 day,fun day?(3)

Next day came,Bongbong did the same routine and brought Natalia with him at the Senate. Natalia was so excited because after Senate they will fetch her Mama at the airport.

"I'm going to give Mama a power hug and sweet kisses later!" Natalia said while having a conversation with her Ninang Grace. They were at the Session Hall,Bongbong and Grace are seat mates. Natalia was sitting at Bongbong's lap facing Grace. "Wow! That's so sweet of you little girl! I'm sure your Mama is so excited to see you too!" Grace equated her excitement.

After an hour of debating and exchanging of ideas about a certain bill,the Senate President declared a recess. Natalia was confused because his Ninong Koko was seated at the front and has this "hammer" and microphones. She decided to went to his Ninong,"Ninong can I get up there?" She asked. "Yes! Sure baby! Come here!" Koko permitted. He carried Natalia and made her sit down at his lap. "Can I talk over this microphone?" She wanted to try. Koko again permitted her. "Hello everyone!" Natalia softly said over the microphone. Everyone's head turned towards the cute voice only to find Natalia all smiles and enjoying what she hears. They all smiled and continued to watch. Bongbong immediately signaled Nat to come down,he thought she might be disturbing everyone. Koko signaled Bong a thumbs up indicating it was all fine and let Natalia enjoy what she's doing.

"What's your name?" Koko asked using the other microphone. "I'm Maria Natalia Gerona Marcos" She answered sweetly. "How old are you? And who's your parents?" Koko asked her again. "I'm 3 years old. My Mama is Maria Leonor Gerona-Marcos and my Papa is Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos,Jr." she answered. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" He continued to ask. "When I grow up, I want to be a lawyer like Mama. And also to be doctor! Oh! And also to be the next Miss Universe and... to be like Anne Curtis and Liza Sorebano! But Mama don't want me to enter showbiz. She said I need to finish my studies." Nat informed them. "Oh! I see! If you want to be like Anne,maybe you can sing for us?" Koko said. "Oh! Sure! Let it go.. 🎶 " Nat sing her favorite "Let it go" from the movie frozen.

Everyone in the room are all clapping their hands and enjoying what they are seeing. Bongbong has his phone and capture what was happening,"stage dad". Koko continued to ask Natalia until it lead to her unexpected request.

"Do you want to have a baby brother or sister?" Koko asked. "Hmm. YES! I want to have a baby sister... And a baby brother." Her answer made all the people in the room laugh. They were already teasing Bongbong. "Oh! you ask your Papa now if they can give you a baby brother and sister." Koko teased Bongbong who was now laughing. "Papa... Can I have a baby brother and a baby sister? Pleeeaasseee!" Natalia asked with her sweetest voice. Her eyes were twinkling. Every time Natalia do this,Bongbong couldn't say no to her. "Ah... Okay! Okay sweetie! But let's ask Mama about that,okay?" He smirked. They all laugh with Bongbong's answer. "I think your request will be granted because your Mama and Papa missed each other a lot!" Koko joked. Everyone laughed again. Everyone was so hyped and eager to listen to Natalia,they find her adorable and sweet. They couldn't help but to smile and clap their hands.

After the session,Bongbong and Natalia  was walking through the hallway ready to fetch Leni at the airport when Win and Joel approached them. "Uy pare! Mukhang maaga uwi natin ngayon ha?" Win noticed. "Ah! Punta kami ng airport pare! Sunduin namin si Misis!" Bongbong replied. "Ay sige pare! Para naman makapag "babe time" pa kayo!" Joel smirked. "Oo nga naman pre! Mukhang mapapasubo kayo mamaya nyan!? Baby brother AND baby sister daw ang gusto nitong si Natalia!" Win agreed. Bongbong just laughed."Loko loko kayo! Sige na,mauna na kami." They finally bid goodbye.

They waited for almost 30 minutes at the airport. When they saw Leni,Natalia ran towards her and gave her hug and kisses. "Hi! Sweetie! I missed you!" Leni said after she kissed Natalia in the cheeks. "Mahal! I missed you!" She kissed Bongbong in the lips. "We missed you too Mahal!" He smiled. Leni carried Natalia and Bongbong carried her shoulder bag while walking towards their car. They talked about what happened in the past 3 days without seeing each other while they were on the road. They missed each other a lot.

Leni was inside the bathroom combing her hair when Bongbong suddenly entered and back hugged her and kissed her cheeks followed by kissing her neck."Mahal! Ano ka ba?!" She giggles. "I missed you,Mahal." He said while he resume his business. Leni smirked and turned to him. "May request pala si Natalia." He informed her. "Ano daw,Mahal?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "She wants a baby brother AND a baby sister daw!" He wiggles his eyebrows. Leni jokingly tap his chest."Ano ba,Mahal!" She laughed. "Totoo nga,Mahal! Tanong mo pa sa mga tao sa Senado. Nakamic kasi sya when she said it." Bongbong smirked. "Oo? My gosh! Nakakahiya Mahal!" She blushed. "Nakakahiya talaga... Lalo na kung hindi natin tutuparin,di ba?" He winked at her. Leni laughed.

When she finished laughing,he abruptly cupped her face and kissed her passionately,she reciprocated it. He  lifted her legs and straddle it around his pelvis,her arms around his neck. He went outside the bathroom while carrying her,he gently put her down to bed without letting go of her lips. "Mahal, sundan na natin si Natalia." He said between their kisses. "Your wish is my command,Senator Marcos!" She smirked. He smiled,help her remove her nightgown and went on top of her.

They didn't see each other for almost 3 days,this is probably the right time to spend the night making love,granting Natalia's request!