My Divorced Parents (3)

A/N: May urge akong gawing isang full blown story ito haha daming time

---

Bongbong sat on his swivel chair continuously clicking his pen as he stared blankly at the view outside the window. He sighed. His relationship with Leni has been overly dramatic and confusing. The media has been asking him about their relationship in every interview he's having. People from socmed are fascinated with their relationship especially now that they can easily access information, pictures, and clips from the past. It just bothered him a lot because his daughter is the one who's truly affected.

He went to Leni's office to fetch her.

"What are you doing here again?" Leni frowned upon entering his prado. The convoy started moving.

"Leni, we need to talk." Bongbong said, seriously.

Upon hearing his voice, Leni knew it has to be a serious matter. She just nodded and looked outside the window. Minutes later, they both went down from the car upon reaching her building. They silently took the elevator going to her unit.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked, breaking the silence. She whipped out her phone from her bag and opened her food panda app. "Mag oorder nalang ako."

"Hindi ka magluluto?" He asked.

"Hindi na sana." She said. "Bakit gusto mo ba magluto nalang ako ng dinner?"

He looked at her with his paawa look. "Oo sana. Pero alam kong pagod ka na so mag-order nalang tayo."

She went inside the kitchen to check what's inside her fridge. She wore her apron too. "Gusto mo ba ng pasta? Luto ako ng gambasetti, tamang-tama may shrimp pa dito."

He nodded. He always loves her cooking. He's looking forward to it all the time.

She started to prepare all the ingredients she'll be needing for her pasta dish. It's an oil based pasta dish she knew he liked. "What do you want to talk about pala?" She asked, mincing some garlic.

He crossed his arms and leaned his body on the sink. "Let's talk about Lexie. Irene said kailangan natin kausapin si Lexie about sa real status nating dalawa."

She frowned at him. "Bakit ano ba tayo, Bong?"

He was caught off guard. He suddenly didn't know what to say.

"I don't want to assume things pero we both know that something is going on between us. Siguro ayaw lang natin i-admit sa mga sarili natin." She continued. "Siguro tama nga si Irene, baka kailangan muna natin simulan saating dalawa bago natin harapin si Lexie."

He stepped closer to her. She let go of the knife she's holding. He cupped her face. "I love you, Leni. I always do."

Tears suddenly filled her eyes. "I love you too, Bong. I missed you."

He kissed her lips. She willingly responded. He pressed his body towards her, caressing her back and her butt. "Darling." She moaned.

"I love you so much." He whispered, ghosting her neck.

Minutes after making out, their faces are still inches away from each other. They were just smiling with their eyes twinkling. Their love for each other never fades, it's just that, they both needed time to heal and grieve separately. Now that they've admitted and confessed their love for each other, all they need to do is to talk to their daughter like an adult individual.

"Let's talk to Lexie about this, Love. She needs to know." He kissed her lips.

She smiled and nodded at him. "Sana maintindihan nya ito. Ayokong mas lumayo ang loob nya saatin. I want to move on, darling."