Ex

"Hello Leni? May chika ako sa'yo!" Risa dialed Leni for some latest "chismis".

"Ano yan? Ano yan ha?" Leni answered eagerly.

"Kilala mo si Louise Araneta?" Risa asked.

"Ha? Hindi bakit? Ano naman?" Leni frowned.

"Hay naku! Ano kaba?! Hindi kaba aware na ex sya ni Bongbong? And hindi ka din ba aware na viral ngayon yung picture na pinost nya sa ig?!" Risa spilled.

Leni was surprised with Risa's news 😳 . She didn't know Louise and much more she didn't know about the picture Risa was talking about! She needs more information.

"Anong picture?" Leni asked calmly.

"Old picture nila ni Bongbong noong sila pa and may caption na,"Today is supposed to be our anniversary💔😔". Basta tingnan mo sa ig account nya!" Risa replied.

"Talaga?! Sige,thanks Ris! Bye!" Leni hung up the phone.

She immediately open her IG account and searched Louise's account to find the "viral photo" and after a few minutes...

"Aba! Ang---" She held back. She squinted her eyes as she finally saw the photo. Risa was right about it. She felt jealous! Really jealous 😒!

Bongbong is currently pursuing Leni for over 3 months now. They are actually having fun going out together but Leni wanted it to be private. She preferred it to be this way for she didn't want someone interfering them,besides they are both in politics and both having their public life. Only their families and closest friends knew about this,and Risa being one of Leni's closest friends,knew about it.

Due to her jealousy,she immediately grabbed her phone and dialed him up. She felt more insecure 😟 and irritated 😤 because he never picked up any of her calls. She grabbed her bag and decided to take a short visit at the Senate.

"Excuse me? Is Senator Marcos here?" Leni asked Bongbong's secretary as soon as she arrived at the Senate.

"Hello! Good morning po Madam Vice President... Senator Marcos po is having a conversation with the other Senators sa office po ni Senator Grace. If you want po Maam samahan ko nlng po kayo." The secretary politely informed her.

"Ay hindi na. Thank you!" She calmly declined and walked straight to Sen. Grace's office.

As soon as she open the door, the other Senators immediately stood up and shake her hand.

"Good morning po Madam VP!"

"Hi! Maam!"

"Nice to see you po Madam!"

They warmly greeted her. And she politely greeted them also. Bongbong went to her and attempted to kiss her cheek but she bowed her head and pretended to fixed her dress. The other Senators widened their eyes as they witnessed what happened,they knew that the two needs to talk so they immediately excused their self and go back to their respective office.

"Can we talk,Mr. Senator?" She asked coldly. With the way she acts,he knew that something is wrong. He nodded and directly went to his office for a more private talk.

"So... What brings you here?" He asked her upon entering his office. She didn't respond.

He held her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Hey! What's wrong?"