30 years (V)

6:49am - Leni decided to walked around the beautiful garden of the house. She woke up early while everyone was still slumbering except from the maids,cooks and guards so she decided to just have a quiet peeked of the beautiful view.

"Good morning!" Someone greeted her. "Ang aga mo naman."

Leni turned around and was surprised to see Imelda behind her. She smiled lightly and bowed her head,"Maam... Kayo po pala. Good morning po."

Imelda chuckled,"Leni,don't call me Ma'am or Madam. Tita tawag mo saakin diba? Remember?"

Leni smiled and nodded as she remembered calling her Tita 30 years ago.

"Or you can start calling me Mommy..." Imelda followed making Leni a bit lost. Imelda chuckled, "I saw you with Bongbong kagabi. Or should I say kaninang madaling araw. Hinatid ka niya sa kwarto mo." Imelda explained with a wide smile on her face.

Leni pursed her lips and bowed her head due to embarrassment. She didn't have any idea that Imelda saw them last night. "Pasensya na po-"

"No. No Leni,it's okay. You don't have to be sorry. You don't have to explain also." Imelda uttered. "Ako nga dapat mag-sorry sa'yo."

Leni looked up, "Po? Bakit naman po?"

"Dahil wala akong ginawa 30 years ago." Imelda said. "I didn't know that you're pregnant,Bong didn't told me. Actually si Imee nagsabi saakin after she found out kaya I forced Bongbong na pumunta ng Naga,sakto Aika turned 1 and that's the very first time that he saw his daughter. After nun palagi na siyang nasa Naga and looked after you and Aika,takot nga lang magpakita sa'yo." Imelda elaborated. "Pasensya kana Leni,ang daming pagkukulang ng anak ko sa'yo,kay Aika. Pasensya kana kasi pati ako sobrang dami kong pagkukulang sainyo."

Leni smiled and hold Imelda's both hands, "Tita wala naman po kayong kasalan. Sobrang bata pa po namin noon ni Bongbong and we're both not yet ready for a huge responsibility like having a child. Naiintindihan ko naman po. I appreciate your sincerity po Tita. Thank you po."

Imelda smiled and hugged Leni tightly, "Thank you,Leni."

---

Batac City, Ilocos Norte - Bongbong excitedly took the car keys after Leni was persuaded by Aika to join them in touring around Ilocos. He brought them first to the Marcos Museum and Mausoleum in Valdez,Batac City.

He personally showed them some pictures from the past,newspapers,clippings,artifacts and other memorabilia which was on display. Aika was amazed the whole time and asked so many questions. She also "met" her grandfather,the late President Marcos. She was even more open mouthed when they visited the Malacañan of the North in Paoay. The house was so spacious and exquisite which was evident in its Spanish and Ilocano architecture.

"Wow! Ang ganda dito Papa,nadala nyo na po si Mama dito?" Aika asked while looking around the room.

Bongbong and Leni was surprised to hear their daughter's question,he looked at Leni as he answered,"Um. Yes,anak. Nadala ko na ang Mama mo dito. Mga thrice yata."

"Twice." Leni corrected. "Baka ibang babae nadala mo dito ng three times."

"Burned!" Aika chuckled and proceeded to the next room leaving her parents behind.

Bongbong looked at Leni,"Three times na kitang dinala dito."

She rolled her eyes,"Just two!"