3 day,fun day?(4)

A/N: This is for you rockymountains12345 😊 Here's another chapter continuing the 3-chapter story, 3 day,fun day?

---

Leni was having a crummy day - Visiting the earthquake victims,ASEAN 50,rehabilitation of Marawi and her Angat Buhay Project made her a bit frail and get easily annoyed 😒

She was sitting on their bed reading some papers when Bongbong sat beside her and started to kiss her shoulders up to her neck making her distracted.

"Mahal... Ano ba... Nagbabasa ako... Dun kana..." She uttered but he was tenacious.

"I miss you,Mahal!" He said while resuming his agenda. She didn't want him to be disappointed but she wasn't in the mood truncating her patience.

"Bong! Wag ngayon! Ang dami dami kong ginagawa oh! Intindihin mo naman ako!" She said peevishly.

"Okay! Okay! Sorry,Madam VP!" He equated her irritability and immediately leave their room. She just watched him walk away and sighed.

---

The next morning,Bongbong went to her office to invite her for lunch. He knew that she was stressed out due to work and he wanted to relieve her stress.

"Mahal? Are you okay?" He asked. She didn't bother to look at him as she was reading some proposals. "Mahal,tara! Lunch tayo?" He followed but it was no good. "Uy! Mahal! Come on you need to take a break,baka---"

"Ano ba,Bong! Huwag ka ngang magulo! You're delaying my work!" She almost shouted making him startled 😱  "Sa ibang araw nalang,okay?!"

"Okay..... I'm sorry,Mahal!" He nodded and slowly went back to the Senate. She sighed.

This kind of scenario continued for almost a week. Leni suddenly became impatient,grouchy and always having her mood swings. She was somehow aloof towards him and it makes him wonder why when he doesn't remember anything that will cause her coldness. She sometimes forgot Natalia's homework that's why he will always initiated to do so. "Maybe she's too busy with work!" He thought. Luckily,he totally understand her and tried his best to soothe her and always,always extending his patience.

---

Bongbong excused himself from the other Senators and tried to call her but she wasn't answering his calls. He texted her instead:

"Mahal,I've been trying to call you..." Sent 5:00 pm.

"Mahal? What are you doing? Please reply. I love you 😘❤️💕 " Sent 5:20 pm.

"Mahal... Baka late na ako makauwi mamaya,may session eh! I love you 😘 " Sent 5:45 pm

"Mahal? Reply ka naman... Naka uwi kana ba? Keep me posted. I love you ❤️ " Sent 5:50 pm

He kept on glancing on his phone as he was waiting for her reply or call. He finally saw his phone's screen light up flashing her name:

"K." Sent 6:21 pm

He sighed as he read her reply,Koko and Win noticed it encouraging them to asked him.

"What's wrong,pare?" Koko asked. Bongbong sighed again.

"Si Leni kasi... Lately,di ko sya maintindihan... Palaging may mood swings tapos parang palaging galit saakin. She even replied me with "K". He stated.