Ultimatum (III)

"Are you okay?" He asked as she was still hugging him tight, he knew that she's not yet fully recovered from what happened to them.

She nodded, "Happy birthday."

"Is this the birthday gift that I've been asking?" He smirked. She blushed.

He kissed her bare shoulder, "Kain na tayo?"

"Ako nalang kainin mo." She whispered seductively through his ear.

This sent shivers to his spine, "Are you sure? Baka lalo kang di makalakad nyan."

"Joke!" She laughed and slapped his arm, "Wash lang muna ako tapos palit ng ano." She said shyly as she let go from their position.

He nodded. "Tawagin ko sina Aika."

They were all eating happily in one table, sharing what happened to them for the last few days that they've been apart. Leni shared what happened in Naga during the Traslacion Procession and how Sally missed her grand daughters while Aika, Tricia and Bongbong shared what happened during his birthday. They were also able to talk to Jillian via FaceTime.

It's already 10:30 in the evening when Bongbong realized that he needed to go home, "I have to go. Medyo late na, you must rest."

"Sige po papa! Take care." Tricia hugged her dad. Aika do the same also while Leni walk him until the doorstep.

"So," Leni started as they reached the doorstep, "Bati na ba tayo?"

"Pag-isipan ko pa." He smirked.

She slapped his arm playfully, "Bong naman eh! Sorry na nga kasi. I told you I wanted to go there after traslacion kaya lang walang flights."

He looked at her unconvincingly, "Sus ayaw mo lang talaga makipagbalikan saakin eh."

She suddenly thought of an idea, "Sige ganito nalang gawin natin, fiesta sa naga next week, the girls and I will be going there, kapag di ka pumunta ibig sabihin wala na talaga."

He smirked, "That's what I told you but you didn't came."

"Kaya nga, pero iba naman ngayon. This time I am giving you an ultimatum. Last na talaga to, Bong. Last na. Kapag di ka pumunta, wala na talaga." She declared.

"I'll think about it." He answered.

"Bong—"

"I'll think about it." He cut her off, "I'll get going. Pumasok kana sa loob and make sure na nakalock ang pinto. I'll call you when I get home." He kissed her forehead.

Leni returned inside their unit quietly, she's thinking about her complicated relationship with Bongbong. She went to the kitchen sink and started to wash the dishes. Aika observed how her mom's mood changed when she returned.

She cleared her throat, "Mukhang malalim ang iniisip natin ma, si papa yan noh?"

Leni was suddenly brought back to reality, "Ha? Um—"

"Mukhang balak nyo pang sundan si Jill. Behave naman ma baka nakakalimutan nyo di na kayo mag-asawa." Aika told her mom seriously. She was aware of her parents' intimate moment earlier.

Leni blushed, "Aiks, it's —"

"Ma, if you still love each other edi magbalikan kayo di yung para kayong mga teenagers na no label relationship. I-clear nyo naman po yung status nyo, wag nyo naman kaming paasahin." Aika, being the eldest gave out her comments about the complicated relationship of her parents. She knew that her parents still love each other but then she wanted them to clear things out so that she and her sisters won't have a hard time when things gets more complicated.