Great Love (5)

It was already 8:10 am at the OVP and surprisingly,Leni seemed to be missing.  Risa was already worried 😩 because her best friend was never been marked late when it comes to work,she decided to dialed her.

"Hello, Ris?" Leni mumbled.

"Oh! My gosh! Leni,kagigising mo lang ba?! 8:10 na!" She can't believe it.

"Yes,Ris! Kakagising lang--- Bong,wait lang... may kausap ako..." Leni trying to withdraw from Bongbong's tight hug,it distracts her.

Risa's eyes widened with what she heard. "LENI?! HUWAG MONG SABIHIN NA TABI KAYO NI BONGBONG NATULOG KAGABI?!" 

"Ha? Ah. Ano kasi Ris... Parang ganon na nga... basta,I'll tell the whole story mamaya or tomorrow. Sige na. Byyee!" She stammered.

Risa couldn't believe that they actually spent the night with each other. She knew that they are friends but this situation is different.

---

Leni was having a horrendous day at the office,she was bombarded with a lot of paperwork and media relentlessly ask her about the real score of her relationship with Bongbong--- Pictures are all over the internet and headlines are all over the news and tabloids. She didn't expect all of this,she hates being on the hot seat. She started to think how to end all the misleading news.

"Hi!" Bongbong suddenly entered her office with bouquet of flowers 💐 ..."for you!" He gave to her with a smile and kissed her cheeks. She didn't gave too much reaction. It bothered him 😕 .

"Is there something wrong?" He asked as he cupped her waist pulling her close to him. She sighed.

"Bong... tigil na natin 'to..." She responded with sad eyes. Bongbong was surprised 😳.

"Ha? What do you mean? Leni naman..." He uttered an let go of her.

"Ito... kung ano man tong meron tayo ngayon... ewan ko di ko alam. Basta tigil na natin to, Bong... Have you seen the headlines sa tv and newspaper? Yung media kinukulit ako! Ano nlng sasabihin ng mga tao?! Bong ayoko ng ganito! She explained feeling anxious 😩.

"Leni naman! Ganito nlng ba tayo lagi?! Magpapadala na naman ba tayo sa sinasabi ng iba just like before?! Leni hindi lang naman ikaw yung nahihirapan dito! Ako rin! Pero I still chose to hold on and I will always choose to hold on! I will always fight for you because you deserve to be fought for! Sana ganon ka din saakin Leni... " He replied a bit teary.

She started to cry. "Bong... Mahal naman kita! Kaya lang---"

"Kaya lang ano?! He cut her off. "...Kaya lang ano,Leni?! Dahil takot ka sa sasabhin ng ibang tao?! Ano ba naman yan Leni! Yan parin ba hanggang ngayon?! Leni, mahal kita! Mahal na mahal kita! I need you,Leni... and I need you to need me too... Leni lumaban ka namn... Kumapit ka naman... Kahit ngayon lang... "

"Bong... Ang hirap kasi ng ganito---" She tried to explain but he cut her off agin.

"Walang mahirap dun Leni... Hindi mahirap yun kung gugustuhin mo... If you truly love me you spoke it out loud just like what you did many times before... kiss me just like what you did the last time... Leni, if you truly love me... You will take the risk... But you chose not to... " He cried.