Chapter 39: Now We're here

Start from the beginning

[Josie]

Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,

No offense to you, don't waste your time

Here's why

[All Connected]

Hey, come on

[Jonny]

(happy)

Bring me down

Can't nothing bring me down

My level's too high

Bring me down

Can't nothing bring me down

I said (let me tell you now)

[Jackson]

Bring me down

Can't nothing bring me down

My level's too high

Bring me down

Can't nothing bring me down

I said

[All Connected]

Hey, come on

[I.U.]

(happy)

Bring me down... can't nothing...

Bring me down... my level's too high...

Bring me down... can't nothing...

Bring me down, I said (let me tell you now)

[All]

Come on"

As the crowd began to cheer and we smiled as we waved, as we tell each other good job and stuff as Mario walked up to us.

"Beautiful, now it's the Semi-Finals you guys are probably nervous, how do you guys feel? Carson how do you feel?"

"Well tonight is big for some of us, I mean everything we been together now it's almost the finals and I just want to say that these contestants are pretty hard working people I know", as we cheered and high five him.

"Alright some spirit in yourselves, alright go get comfy to your spots while we bring the judges out", he said as we walked to our spots.

"Now meet your Judges, Demi Lovato, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, and Paulina Rubio", as they waved we clapped.

"Alright thank you judges now please go with your contestants and we will start the results", he said as they walked up to us.

Kelly put her arms around me and James as I held hands with the girls and the boys wrapped their arms around each other.

"I will now reveal the Semi-Final results, good luck to all of you.." He said as we sighed and looked down.

"That act that will be going home is.....All Connected!", as the red lights turned to us underneath our feet and the 'Groups' glowed.

We gasped as we looked at the boys and Kelly gave them a hug as we did the same.

Mika and Ben seen not to let go as they pulled apart and they walked down to Mario.

"I'm sorry boys that we have to let you go, how do you feel tonight?"

"Well we feel little but intimidated and how we experience to be a boy band together is awesome and it's been really fun and also thank you to everyone who supported us thank you mom and dad thank you everyone" Ben said as they blew a kiss to the crowd and the girls cheered as we applauded and walked down.

"Okay thank boys now let's get back to the results", soon the lights came down again as Kelly was in the middle of us and we hold our hands as we took a deep breath.

"The act that will be going through the Semi-Finals is.....Intensify Unison!", he said as the lights came on us and we cheered and squealed as Kelly hugged us.

"Congrats girls you made it and Kelly your group is in the Semi Finals", he said as the crowd started to scream as he walked up to us.

"Now ladies you are through the Semi-Finals, and usually girl group never really get to the Semi-Finals, how do you feel?", as we started to shake a little bit.

"Bethany how do you feel?", he asked me.

"We feel grateful that the public voted for us through the Semi-Finals and it's wonderful to see how the fans supported for us thank you so much", I said as I hugged the girls and hugged Nadia tightly.

"Kelly what do to you be to say about the girls?"

"I'm so proud of these girls, it's really fun to work with you and be proud of yourselves you made it to the Semi-Finals!", she shaking our shoulders.

"Alright thank you girls and congrats on making it through", he said as we walked off as we hugged Kelly and we squealed and hugged each other.

"We finally made it!", Mika said as we agreed as we continue to watch whose going through the Semi-Finals.

"Going through the Semi Finals is Josie Cellings!", As the crowd cheered and we cheered also.

"Congrats Demi Your contestant is through, okay now we have Jonny McGrawn, Carson Sile and Jackson Riddle, the two of you will be going through but only one will be going home, we will get back to it right after this break", he said as the little theme song came on.

Oh boy this is going to be interesting..

*

**

***

****

~Hal ^•^