Chapter 35: We Can Do This

Start from the beginning

"Good..", we said.

"So you realize that the Semi-Final is in two weeks?", we nodded and she sighed.

"So next week is rock 80s week, you pick something that's rock from the 80s and I picked the song Mickey", as we just sat there quietly.

"You girls got the moves and the voice to do this and Nadia I have to put you in some of the high notes you think you can do that?", she asked.

As the girls looked at me and I looked at them, as I looked at her.

"Hell yes I can!", I said as she laughed and we laughed.

"We will start tomorrow at 8 am, we will go over the lyrics and go to the studio to practice", she said as we nodded.

"And girls...", as we looked at her.

"Don't let those nerves get to you, I know it's almost over and the finals are coming, no matter what happens we will be there to support you", we smiled and nodded as we hugged each other.

Soon we walked out, It was quiet in the car.

"So...Bethany did Kieron ask you out?", Aubrey asked.

"What? No not yet he's in Malibu right now?",she said.

"What about you Nadia? What happen to Summer?", Charlotte asked.

"She woke up from her coma and she got out of the hospital last night after the show", I said, as they 'ohed' and I nodded.

"I think we can do it.."Mika said as we looked at her.

"Can do what?", I asked.

"I think we can win"

"What?", Charlotte said.

"Together we are perfect I mean why do you think the judges put us together we got everything we needed", we smiled, "and we're Intensify Unison for crying out loud, the people doubted that we can't make it to the finals? Well let's just teach them whose wrong around here let's make this performance like we're at a concert and just have fun and be ourselves", we agreed as we cheered put our fist out as we connected together.

"Intensifiers!", we yelled as we cheered and high five each other, this is what I'm saying.

As we stopped by the house we all got down as we laughed till I stopped and saw Harry out.

"...awkward.."Charlotte said, as I gulped and we walked up to the porch.

"Nadia?", he said as the girls walked into the house I sighed as I pulled him at the side of the house into this little gate thing that you out in a garden like two marry couple getting married.

"What is--"soon I began he broke down and began to cry.

"I'm sorry! Please! I don't mean to kiss you! Or kiss Kendall! I kissed you because I love you!", he said, crying.

I do love him, I mean not because he's in One Direction because well, he just stole my heart.

"I-I-I-Love you too.."I said as he stopped crying and looked up.

"Y-y-you love me?", he said as I nodded he stood up and put his hands on my cheeks as he lean in and once again kiss me.

Once again the butterflies were in my stomach.

As I kissed back and I wrapped my arms around his neck, as we pulled away we stare into each other eyes, and our forehead were connected.

"I love you Nadia Parry", I smiled.

"And I love you too Harry Styles", I said.

"And I'm going to puke", as we turn and saw the girls, I rolled my eyes and they chuckled as they run back into the house.

"Sorry about them"

"It's alright they're like a female versions of the boys", I chuckled as his lips were on mine and I kissed back.

We pulled apart and I smiled as my cheeks turn got red.

"No matter what Nadia, I will always love you, I don't care if the fans hate it, I love you"

"But Harry, I'm in the competition, I can't date you right now"

"Then let's date secretly, till the competition over we will pretend that we are seeing each other then when your ready we will break it to the public?", he said as I sighed and smiled.

"Okay", he kissed my cheek.

"So Nadia Parry will you do me the favor to be my secret girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes I will", I said as he pecked my lips and I smiled.

"And congrats on making it through again"

"Thanks we work hard", I smiled as I hugged him and laid my head in his chest.

I was going over my mind right now.

I love him

I do love him

And he's mine now and I'm his

This is just...perfect.

"And also babe", I looked up as I rest my chin on his chest.

"Yeah?"

"I won't be back here till the Semi Finals", I pouted.

"Why?"

"Concert but don't worry I will text you call you Skype you, and watch you on the show, I will be voting for you"

"Thanks babe", I said.

'Babe' sounds right to me.

*

**

***

****

TOLD Ya I will add him in somewhere of the chapters....okay maybe I didn't tell you but whatevs.

Have you play the app 2048? It's like math but fun and addicted?

Anyways peace out and Salute!

~Hal ^•^