Chapter 32: You can Count On me

Start from the beginning

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

[Bethany]

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'

And you just can't fall asleep

[Charlotte]

I'll sing a song beside you

[Bethany]

And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me

[Charlotte]

Every day I will remind you

[Beth+Char]

Oooh

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

[Chorus:]

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

[Aubrey]

Ooooooh, oooohhh yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry

I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You know...

[Chorus:]

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it

I can count on you like 4, 3, 2

You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Ooooooh, oooohhh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you"

As we finished the crowd was off their feet and cheering, we smiled as the lights came back on and the little lights in the floor faded.

As me and the girls cheered and walked in the middle as Demi and Paulina and Kelly were standing up and giving us a standing ovation as Simon was siting down clapping just showing his famous blank expression.

"Ladies, I got to say that was perfect phenomenal and incredible", the crowd started chewing as we smiled, "and I enjoyed it, enjoyed you girls sticking together and singing it to the crowd, to your families and to you girls cause this is what we need in a girl band so you did incredible great good job girls"

"Thank you", we said as the crowd died down their cheered when Demi is the next to say something.

"That was beautiful girls, I'm very impressed how you make it this far and that shows that you can handle being in a girl band so good job ladies", she said as we thanked her.

"Ladies you are very beautiful and talented and can bring something unexpected, love how your brought a guitar on stage and I thought that was brilliant and also most importantly you bring your loving hearts on stage and sharing it and that's a good think cause you girls are the best girl group on the X-Factor", Paulina said as we thanked her.

"Thank you"

"Ladies I'm so proud of you, that song touched my heart and it touch your families and friends look at them they're crying cause of you, you touched their heart of the sing and I want to say in so happy and proud of you", she said as the crowd cheered.

"Thank you", we said as Mario walked up on stage.

"That was excellent girls how do you feel?"

"We felt really great and how we just bright another excitement on stage and us fun to perform to the crowd to tell then that we're not just a girl band who can't just easily fall to the bottom 2 we're just the girl band that we focus and can prove everybody wrong", I said as the crowd cheered, and the girls patted my shoulders.

"Alright that was good now if you want to got for Intensify Unison go online at www.XFactorUSA.com or go on your mobile phone cell number and text the number to 739 and text 12377 if you want Intensify Unison to stay on X-Factor and through the Top 6", he said, "thank you Intensify Unison!", as we walked backstage and we cheered and squealed.

"We did it girls!", Charlotte said, as we walked and soon we heard voices as we turn and saw our family and friends.

"Momma!", Bethany yelled as she ran up to them, we chuckled as we followed her along.

"Nadia!", my mom and dad said as I hugged them.

"Good job little sis", Neko said as I hugged Noah and Neko, as I went to Summer and Renee hugged them.

"That was really awesome out there", Summer said.

"Thanks, been practicing, feeling like that we're going to the bottom 2 tomorrow", I said feeling nervous as I heard laughter.

We turn it was James.

"Woah woah woah...you girls in the bottom 2", he said laughing as I was confused.

"Yes James is their a problem?"

"Yeah, there no way you girls can be in the bottom 2 cause you girls are freaking in top of the charts then any of the contestants here"

"What?", Bethany asked.

"Well it's pretty obvious that you girls got some good judges review and well they're right you are the best girl group on the X-Factor", he said as we thanked him.

"And oh Mika Ben has a thing for us", he winked and walked off.

"Ohhh go Mika", Bethany said.

"Oh shush", She said.

"Girls!", we turn and saw Kelly.

"Kelly!", we said as we went and hugged her.

"I'm so proud if you girls, I promise you that you will get through tomorrow night results", as we smiled and nodded.

"Well hello The Parry, The Mckennins, The Worths, The Toronto's and The Greys families", she said as they said hi.

"Well you girls can hang out with your families, anyways great job", she said and walked away as we thanked her.

"I'm so hungry!", me and Charlotte said together.

"When are you not hungry?", Bethany asked.

"When we're full", we said in a Duh voice.

"No wonder why Charlotte suggested Unison", Mika said as we laughed.

After the show we hanged out with my families friends and it was nice to see them again....hey that rhymes!

*

**

***

****

Hello my peeps, it's sucks how I already ended my facts but hey easy come easy go....if that is the right quote?

Anyways have a nice day people!

~Hal ^•^