Chapter 32: You can Count On me

Start from the beginning

We stood with our mics as I put my mic on the mic stand, and the girls up front in the out we're screaming our names.

"Nadia! Mika! Charlotte! Aubrey! And Bethany! We love you Intensify Unison!", they screamed out as we smiled and waved, we saw some signs that's for us that said

'Intensify Unison Rocks!'

'We love you I.U'

And some of those signs.

We just waved and smiled to the crowd, as I looked up from the crowd and found our families. As I saw a random guy sitting with Bethany brothers I tapped her shoulder and she turned.

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a random guy sitting with your brothers?"

"That's..is my date, his name is Kieron Darren"

"And he didn't ask you out yet?"

"No"

"....hmm interesting..."

As I looked back up and saw my parents talking to the moms of the girls and my brothers having a nice conversation with the girls siblings and my best friends talking to some of the siblings and their friends .

"Alright girls try to test your mics", said one of the stage crew.

"Testing one two testing one two", Charlotte said into her mic as everybody screamed, hers is working.

"My name is Bethany and I got swag

They call me the Swagger McBether

And scream if your an Intensifier", she rapped as everybody screamed and laughed

As it was my turn.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh ow!", I sang that high note as I got a scream from the fans as I smiled and waved as the crowd applauded.

"Oh woah oh oh woahh", Mika sang her low note and get again the crowd cheered.

"Bethany no ones calls you Swagger McBether?", Aubrey said as we laughed and it was working fine as Bethany just shrugged.

"Great", soon all the stage crew move out of the stage as Charlotte tested her guitar and it worked fine.

"Going in 5...4...3..2"

"Welcome back up next is five girls who got put into a girl band, and their families and friends are here tonight to watch them sing live, so give it up for the five girls! Intensify Unison!", he said as the tv lights came on to show our little highlight intro.

Soon after the intro was over ever body screamed as the lights turned on and Charlotte started playing her guitar and the girls started to scream.

" [Nadia]

Oh uh-huh

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

[Mika]

I'll sail the world to find you

[Nadia]

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

[Mika]

I'll be the light to guide you

[Nadia+Mika]

Find out what we're made of

When we are called to help our friends in need

[Chorus:]