The Unknown- Part Fifty Seven

Começar do início

Niall nodded and gave Imy a hug. Imy gave him and kiss and then said goodbye to everyone else. 

Niall- "Please be careful."

Imy- "I will be fine. I love you."

Niall- "I love you too!" 

Imy said goodbye again and then Paul had ordered her a limo and she took Niall's Jack Wills hoodie and grabbed a pair of ray bans. She put the hoodie on and put the hood up and then put the sunglasses on. She faced the floor while walking to the car. Once at the airport Imy walked into the airport, she put her head down while loads of paps took pictures of her. 

Pap: "Why are you leaving Niall?"

Pap: "Have you broken up?"

Pap: "Has something happened at home? Why was Louise put in an ambulance?"

Pap: "Imy over here. Stop being rude and have pictures with your fans." 

Imy hurried to the terminal and got onto the private plane that Niall had organised for her. She landed at the airport in New York and she was once again harasses by the paps. This time they were asking Imy about Louise more. She got into the limo and asked to go back to the house. Olly and Shannon were out so Imy grabbed the baby grows that they had bought for baby Merrygold. She then drove her Range Rover to the shop and grabbed Louise some flowers, some chocolate and some magazines. She then got back into the car and drove to the hospital.

When she reached the hospital she asked the receptionist what room Louise was in. It was now midday in New York and Imy had text Niall telling him that the plane home was at 11 at night in Ireland, so she would be back early hours of the morning. She walked down the hallway and then lightly knocked on the door that Louise was behind.

Louise- "Come in." 

Imy slowly opened the door and she looked in to see Louise sitting up in bed and there was a small cot next to her. Louise had her hand in the cot and she was singing softly to the baby in the cot. Imy smiled and walked towards her. 

Imy- "Hey." 

Louise looked up and smiled, she thought it would've been a nurse that was knocking at the door. Louise took her hand out of the cot and gave Imy a hug. Imy handed her over all of the stuff and Louise thanked her. Imy stood over the cot and then looked at Louise. 

Imy- "Amy made it sound like she was really unwell."

Louise- "She was when she was born. She recovered so quickly, we were all surprised. They didn't think she would've survived."

Imy- "She is so beautiful." 

Louise smiled and Imy looked at the identity bracelet on the baby's wrist. She read the name and then looked at Louise.

 Imy- "Daisy Mae Merrygold. A beautiful name for a beautiful baby."

Louise- "She is a beauty. How did you know that I had given birth?"

Imy- "Amy rang me, because you obviously didn't want to."

Louise- "I have been sleeping and spending time with my babe. I also didn't want to drag you away from Ireland."

Imy- "I wanted to be here. Amy made me think she was dying. I needed to make sure you were all okay."

Louise- "Yeah I should tell Amy she is okay. Yeah we are all okay. She can go home soon, well by home I mean travelling already."

Imy- "Oh yeah you should be on tour. Will she be okay to travel?"

Louise- "Doctors think so. Aston said we should stay at home, but the doctors were certain that she is okay to travel."