E P I S O D E - 4

Start from the beginning

I scoffed mentally and shook my head.

"You guys lock the door. Don't open it even until I give the order." There was a big pile of junk food on the table in the far left. They were probably stocked for two days.

"Yes boss." We knew the drill. There was a high chance of someone getting into the security area, shutting everything down and form a uniformed attack on us. That was not going to happen under my watch.

To be head of security at only twenty-eight was an honour, even if it was for a Mob Boss. I loosened black my tie, feeling the space between the undone top button. My clean shaved face made me feel naked.

Chandeliers lined the ceilings of hall way that my shoes padded on. My eyes lowered to my dress shows and an image of battered and ripped stinky old trainers walking on dirty concrete flashed before my eyes. 

That used to be me. An orphan kid, searching the city for some food and now I walked among billionaires.

I'm going to make it.

Shaking myself out of my day dreams I followed the elegant music to the large ballroom style hall. My 6'3 height helped me peer over majority of their heads to make sure everything was going as smoothly as possible. 

Men in black and blue suits, one even wore a golden shiny suit and a couple of them wore their traditional Arabic garbs. The girls however, they were either all half naked or wearing too much jewellery.

That's how you differentiated the hoes from the wives. I smirked looking at the endless amount of escorts filling this house. My men were professional enough to not get involved but man enough to sneak a peak. I shook my head and pocketed my hands.

Something in the corner of my eyes caught my attention. That brunette with red dress. She suddenly disappeared between two tall men. Actually, they weren't that tall, she was just short. A smile threatened to touch my lips. Among the tall leggy model-risqué figures, her short curvy figure wove through the crowd.

She was playing a cat and mouse game with me. I was the predator and she was the prey trying to hide from me. I smirked, no one could hide from me. I was too good of a hunter. I'd always hunt you down.

I stepped into the abyss of the criminal world, stepping in-between them to find where the girl was going. She finally turned, brown eyes darker than mine moved around restlessly, searching for someone. 

Huh! I slid behind a bodyguard waiting for her turn and carry on. I admired her sixth sense. I could always tell when someone was watching me and it seemed like she could too.

I didn't know what to concentrate on, her big red juicy lips or her breasts that were threatening to spill out of her low cut strapless dress. My long dormant friend down below finally awoke. 

Fuck. A woman with even less clothes passed her but my eyes didn't focus on her. It annoyed me that she blocked her view from me for even a semi second.

I frowned and kept moving. I nearly bumped into a Yakuza bodyguard but I halted and instead of carrying sideways, I stalked forward. 

Everything around me turned black and white and my eyes zeroed in on the red dress and red lips. It wasn't like she was the only one wearing that shade but she was the only one who woke the beast in me.

My hands itched to touch her butt. A goddamn perfect heart shape with an arch. Her body was made for fucking and I wanted a taste. Gracefully, she swiped a champagne glass from the white and black with bright yellow tied waiter. 

Her shiny hair bounced every time she moved. I wondered what it would feel like wrapped around my hand while I fucked her from the back.

She paused and turned with a mischievous smile and flirted with some Cartel Boss. Oh no. I really didn't want to slit someone's throat tonight, specially a Mexican Cartel Leader. 

He moved forward, away from his escorts and ran his tattooed knuckles down the girl's cheeks. My imagination ran wild while her eyes twinkled as she stared at him.

There was no lust behind those chocolate brown eyes of hers surrounded by light eye makeup. People whizzed around me, music floated through the air and laughter fake laughter filled the atmosphere. But my focus was her. Even through her full red lips held a seductive smile, her eyes were dead inside.

Just like mine.

A blankness that I remember seeing in mine after I returned home from my first mission. Someone called her name and she flicked her hair over hair shoulder while she turned.

Elena.

She beamed at the woman and air kissed her cheeks. She sipped her champagne and I wanted those lips on me. I wanted her to leave those red stains on my skin and I wanted to leave some of mine on her breasts.

She paused, feeling the weight of my stare and she finally turned. Her beautiful eyes locked with mine and I knew I was fucked. 

----------------

This chapter was edited by CamileWilson