Let's Play MURDER!!!

Start from the beginning

"Yes mom?"

"Stop being Lazy! You spend most of your time confined in that room of yours. Time to smell some fresh air; come with me, while I jog with Zianna, you are going to smell some fresh air."

"Nooooo!" I cried even more.

"Don't be like that. It's going to be fun, plus Zianna's boys are coming."

I walked with my mother to the park as she hummed some of Beyoncé songs randomly. I absent mindedly, lost myself in thoughts of me liking Aaron.

"We're here!"

"Oh! Silvanna did you get all the cassette?!" (Cassette: tapes or group of CD)

"I sure did!"

"Let's get jogging!"

And they took off, forgetting my existence and... wait, what?!

"Zane?! Where are the others?"

What is Zane doing here? Alone? I mean, he's always complaining about how he just want to stay inside a not get out for sports or fresh air.

"Garroth, the lover boy, is in his baseball practice; while Vyald is packing up for his next voyage."

I looked at him suspiciously then another voice cut me off my inspection.

"Hey Aphmau."

"Katelyn!"

I hugged her when she approached me.

"What brings you to the park?" She asked.

"My mom want t- I wanted to take fresh air! That's all! Yea'."

"Really? I thought you of all people would be in your room at this very moment."

"I'm very sociable person for your information Katelyn." I put my hands on my hips, smirking.

"Well, AOT season 2 has just came out and..."

"What?!" I grabbed Katelyn's Collar and yanked her down to my level.

"I thought you knew..."

How could I have done this?! And there I was thinking of re-watching the series! The long awaited season 2 is out and I here taking some fresh air?!

"Huehuehuehuehuehue!" I laughed maniac-lly as I let go of Katelyn.

"I don't like the sound of this!" Zane exclaimed as he took steps backwards.

"You and you!" I pointed at Irene and Aaron who happen to be around.

"I have a game to suggest..."

"Wait, I was just jogging! what do I-" he didn't finish his sentence when he saw my eyes.

"I'm fine with it, oh and Aaron should be with you all the time." Irene added with a wink that I was too busy to recognize it.

"Let's play MURDER!"

🔪\◇~◇/🔪

"Now the rules are simple, if you're the murderer try to kill everyone while the cop tries to save everyone." I explained quickly.

"Wait! I didn't agree to your game!" Zane who looked paler than he already is, started panicking.

"It won't be that bad Zane try to 'cop'e with it." I laughed at my own pun.

"Me and Irene never said we-"

"You are going to play!" I cut Aaron quickly and jumping away. "LET'S MURDER!!!"