I bob my head up and down, running both of my hands through my hair that ended at my lower back. "So it's like having my period?" I utter.

"Exactly like your period but with more blood."

I bite my lip. "Okay."

I rotate it in my hands, clenching it between my hands as my heart pumps blood throughout my chest. I didn't know what to say or think, I actually couldn't believe I was about to kill this baby, my heart moves to the pit of my stomach at that thought. The sound of scribbling on paper drifted into my ears and I look to see Doctor White writing something down on the corner of one of the papers that were on the clipboard.

"If you are concerned about anything or if you have a question about something, don't hesitate to call this number," she informs, ripping the paper and then holding it out to me.

I grab it between my fingers, with a nod of my head, I stand up and brush my hand down my jeans before making my way to the open door and outward with Doctor following behind.

"Everything will be fine," she says, trying to reassure me after we make it back to the waiting area.

"I hope so," I comment, turning and giving her a forced smile. "Thanks for today."

She waves a hand dismissively. "It's fine, have a nice day."

With one final wave, I stride over to the exit door, the box held tightly in my hand. Without a second thought, the minute I make it outside I toss the box and paper into the trash that sat by the door of the building; not one ounce of regret in me.

•••

My quite steps were the only sound that echoed in my ears as I casually walk along the sidewalk, one street down from my house. The soft breeze brushed against the exposed skin of my shoulders and ruffles strands of my hair.

At this moment I felt content, I felt as if I made the right decision. One of my hands slipped downward and glide over my belly. I know I'm going to become the best mother I can be to this child, I want to. A couple of minutes later, I arrive at my apartment complex reaching the front door of my section, my front door being on the bottom floor and easily accessible; my fingers slip into my back pocket for my key. In that exact moment, I felt a hand roughly grab my wrist, spinning me around and pushing me against the door.

My wide eyes connect with hazel eyes.

"You Kaitlyn Monroe?" the girl before me asked, her blonde hair blowing in her eyes.

Goosebumps rose on my arms, while fear began to course through me.

"U-um, y-yes." I stammer, "Who's a-asking?"

She ignored my last statement and turned her head around and nodded over at something, I shifted my eyes and gazed over her shoulder to see a boy, no younger than me, walk over to the both of us.

"This her?" he asked, his eyes focused on the girl hovering over me.

"Yeah," she nodded, "give me a hand."

And before I knew it I was being pushed violently to the boy as he caught me by the forearms and began dragging me back down the steps to where a black sleek Ford awaited, instant recollection zapped through me.

"Wait! Where are you taking me!?" I protested, struggling in his hold. "Let me go!"

I twist, turn, and buck against the boy as his hands tighten around my arms, he then turns and starts backing up, my slides scuffing against the ground. The girl still stood on my porch, her brown skin glowing in the sun sets light as she watches everything unfold.

"Let me go! Help! Please!" I scream, "Stop it!"

We near the car, my moves become frantic. "Abel, shut her up!" the girl yells out and the same time the door to my house swings open and out comes an alarmed-looking Delano.

His eyes shift toward the girl at his side and his face forms into one of anger as they began to speak in different tongue. Tears burn behind my eyes when the boy stuffs his hand in his back pocket and pulls out a white cloth.

I scream, turning my head away, "Please!! I'm pregnant!"

He then presses the cloth over my nose and mouth, grunting with effort. I made the mistake of inhaling as a sweet-tangy scent fills my nostrils. My moving arms become sluggish and my legs drop like lead taking my weight with them, I'm softly lowered to the ground, my eyes now half-lidded; the red-orange sky in my line of vision and the cloth still pressed over my face.

A set of baby blue eyes was the last thing I saw before my eyes slid close, my mind goes blank.

•••
[ edited ]

Intense 😶 I liked it, I'm actually proud of this chapter! And guess what? She kept the baby ✊🔥 how many of you are happy? 😂💕 well there was a reason if before I found this video and I want you guys to watch it.

(5/2/18) Deleted my input on abortions because it was taken too seriously and assumed my book revolved around abortion and wasn't worth the read. I know the video is incorrect on information, I've been told many times.

Anyway, I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! 💙 wish me luck on my exams this week