Explanation

=-=Byakuran POV=-=

"Give me!! I said give me!! Don't fight!! Give me the ring!! I'll be rich!! HAHAHAHAH!!!" I heard from an alley. I ran near to see.

A guy was beating a small girl. I don't fight. I haven't tried. I want to help her but I'm too scared.

"Don't go yet" a voice startled me. It was a guy with a checkered mask.

"But she's being hurt really bad. I have to do something" I said.

"You can and will do something but if you go in now, you'll surely get yourself hurt too. And even if you stop this, she'll continue to get hurt. Trust me. It's not worth it. I know how you can help her a lot" he said and handed me a ring. It had wings on it and was like a pearl.

"Only you can do it" he said then explained what to do.

"Do what I just said when that guy leaves. Call the ambulance and wait 2 days. Then do as I said. And because you are only a teen and this will be your first time, I wrote it down but burn it after. One day you'll understand everything. I'll be there on the 3rd day" he said and left.

What did he mean by that? One day I'll understand? And he's going to be there on the 3rd day? Who was that guy? Should I do what he said?

A scream took me out of my thoughts.

"EMI-SAN!!!! NOOOOO!!!! HELP!!!" A boy screamed from the ally. He looked about the same age as her.

I ran as fast as I could to the ally. I was already calling the ambulance. The little girl was laying down and the boy was crying while hugging her.

They must be close.

"I shouldn't have left. Why? Please stay safe. Please. Don't leave. Please don't" he cried and cried.

I walked over to them and said, "The ambulance is on its way. Don't worry. She'll be fine. You'll see her again. I promise" I pat his shoulder.

"Don't make empty promises" he growled.

"Don't worry. It's not an empty promise. My name's Byakuran Gesso. I promise" I said with a soft smile trying to reassure him. I will do what that guy said. I've got nothing to loose. But he does.

The boy looked up at me.

"I'm stronger... than you.... think.... Kyo-San" the girl said and passed out. He looked at her with sad shocked eyes. Then they turned slightly dark.

"You better live up to your word. But you don't know us. So you shouldn't say things like that. She was already hurt before this. You know nothing" he growled deeply for an 8 year old?

"It's not an empty promise. I may not know you two, but I do know things will turn out good" I said and the ambulance showed up.

She was in critical condition for 2 days and each day, she just steadily got worse. Everyday I saw her, I felt like crying..her parents were crying along with 2 young boys. It's the second day and 5 boys about the same age came and saw her. 2 earnestly apologised and the other 3 apologised but you could tell they didn't really care. Then they left. The two that actually apologised really looked sad.

Each day, when she got worse, the kid's eyes grew darker and angrier.

Later that night, everyone else was in a deep sleep because they were up since the first day she was here. They've gotten no sleep. None of them.