Freedom = Love & Truth

*Buzz* *Buzz* *SLAM*

"Weave me awone" I mumbled into my pillow.

"Now don't be like that, Snowflake. It's you're first day back. You've got stuff to do, right?" My mom walked into my room and sat next to me on my bed.

"Esactly. I wanna break. Tat was supposed to be a vacation but tat didn't happens" I slurred my words as I my face was still implanted in my pillow.

"Yeah. I know, but I have breakfast ready and someones are waiting for you as well." She said.

I got to sleep the night before at about 3 am doing paperwork and I've got more still. Plus, all that fighting I did yesterday and the fact that I was still in a coma for a week before... I wanna sleeeeeep.

I sighed and lazily sat up, stretching and yawning. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I put my legs on and got my clothes, taking a shower and washing my long long hair.

Feeling a bit more awake and refreshed, I made my way to the kitchen.

"What's to eat?" I sighed as I stretched more, still really tired. In an instant, arms wrapped around me from behind. It took my by surprise and I spun around and was face to face with a black haired boy who was looking away. I could still see he was blushing.

I heavily blushed as well but also laughed. "You gonna hug me but look away. Kawaii!" I teased as he looked back at me and blushed more. He let me go and patted my head and looked down, hiding his face still.

"Good Morning" he stammered and removed his hand.

I chuckled a little and hugged him. It took him a second but he hugged me back.

It was just us in the kitchen until my mom walked from the rooms.

"I see you've made up then. Have a seat. Breakfast will be done in a few minutes." My mom said and we did so.

"Oh yeah! Kyo-chan, you want to join the Disciplinary Committee again right? I got all the papers for you. You'll have to be a newbie and I won't be impartial because it's you. Keep that in mind, okay." I smiled as I handed him the papers. He nodded and put the papers away. "And, you were not and will not be credited with the days you missed. You will retake your 3rd year and graduate with me. Heh." I winked and he drooped.

"Really?" He sighed.

"Yep. And you have to attend the remaining of this year's classes and actively participate. The rules on seniority and privileges are the same as when you were here. You may want to go through the new rule book as well, as some things did change. And you are not in the committee yet. There will be a meeting on that with my vice president and 2 others about when we should accept you, if we should, and how we will let the others know. But, it won't just be our decision. We will let the other members in on our options. Just saying, there are those who wouldn't mind, and others who will be totally against it. Be prepared to be denied at first. Okay." I explained.

"I wouldn't expect anything different. It was selfish of me to just up and leave. I don't expect them to immediately forgive and accept me." He said.

"I told you old man! There's no way you can beat me. Heh." Squalo was hype this morning.

I laughed at his joy as I saw Subaru following behind him. It came as a shock to find out that he was my father.

"Morning Emi-chan." He said smiling at me.

"Morning." I replied.

"Morning sir." Kyoya gave as well.

Subaru gave him a small glare I saw. I laughed on the inside. He's taken the father-of-a-daughter role really quickly.