The First Day (Part 1)

English
•Japanese•

//////////

*yawn*
I sat up in my bed. My alarm had gone off and I looked around. I freaked out. Where the heck was I??

Oh yeah. I was sucked into KHR... now what?

"I guess I'm just going to have to go to school... A Japanese school.... With Tsuna and the others... and Reborn suspecting me. Ugh... He will find out. I just know it. He's Reborn... What time does school start?" I said to myself.

"Who are you and how do you know me?!" Reborn commanded while pointing Leon, the gun, at me.

"Ahh. What are you doing here?" I shuttered.

"Well, as you just said, I am still suspicious and even more so now. Who are you and how do you know me?" He really wanted to know.

I think I made things worse.

"I... Uhh... *sigh* Well, this may take a bit. How about we get to the school first before Hibari-San bites us to death, or at least me. Please" I asked.

He looked at me skeptically.

"My name is Emi Brenckle. You can trust me, Reborn. I know things that not even Kyoko and Haru know.... I'm not from here" I said as best as I could. He must have saw he could trust me because he put Leon away. Which made me feel relieved.

But he didn't let up.

"Tsuna will be there soon too. In exactly 20 minutes. Be over in 5 to eat breakfast" he ordered then left through the window again.

I hurriedly got dressed. Still shocked by my hair, it caught me off guard but then I remembered. I fixed it into a ponytail and brushed my bangs out. I was wearing a nice white sweater. I was also wearing long pants to cover my legs. Even though my hair changed and I know some Japanese, more than I did before, I was still an amputee. I was also wearing pants yesterday so Yamamoto probably doesn't know about my legs either... does Reborn know?

I made my way over in 3 minutes. I am a quick changer.

When I got to the house, Yamamoto and Gokudera were also walking up to his house. Nana came to the door before they made it up to me or before anyone could knock.

"Oh hi, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto-kun. Come have some breakfast. Tsuna will be right down. Oh, and who is this" she asked mentioning me.

"Oh, hi. I'm Emi Brenckle. I'm your new neighbor. I just moved in. You may call me Emi, if you like," I introduced politely.

"Oh, Emi-San. You must be about the same age as Tsu-kun. I'm Tsuna's mom, Nana. He goes to Namimori high. How about you come have breakfast with us then go to school with him. It's okay. We have a huge feast in the kitchen. Enough for everyone" she said happily.

To be honest, I already knew she was really nice but now, she feels like a really loving and trustworthy mom. She's really sweet. I guess it is better to meet people in person to be able to fully understand them.

I happily accepted and went into the kitchen. Only Yamamoto and Gokudera were there. Nana-San had gone up to get everyone else up.

"So you found Tsuna's House. It is really good to see you again Emi-san." Yamamoto said cheery.

"Ayy, Baseball-idiot. How do you know her?" Gokudera hissed annoyed about being left out.

"I helped her yesterday. She was lost so I walked her home after getting her a smoothie" he said.

"Hi. My name is Emi Brenckle. You may call me Emi, if you want. I'm not too good with Japanese. I'm from America" I said.

Gokudera looked at me curiously. "I'm Gokudera Hayato. It's nice to meet you. You can speak English with me. I'm pretty good with it" Gokudera said in English.