First Day Of Ninja Tag Along

I'm doing my karate lesson for today. This is my last lesson for a little while. I will be starting other lessons of sorts; Ninja Arts.

I'm doing what Sensei says and two guests are watching me. Haruno Sakura and Nara Shikamaru. They will be my new teachers for a while. I don't know how long or what they will teach me but they are to teach me. Sensei said that I have the ability to do karate. I have the potential to become a black belt but only if I can get my balance. I've been doing that too. There is a yoga place next door that takes walk ins. I go there sometimes if I get to the dojo early or we finish early; even just to go sometimes.

I'm finished up with my lesson today and head to the dressing room to change. I came out and Sakura and Shikamaru were waiting for me. I said bye to Sensei, bowed and left. They followed me home. They didn't really talk though.

"Umm.... What do you like to eat? Sometimes I go to my neighbor's to eat. The mom is really nice, a great cook, and she really likes having me over. If I don't go she looks disappointed the next time go" I say looking over to them.

"What about your parents? Don't they cook?" Sakura asked.

"I live alone. I'm from America and I got a scholarship to come here. The school is paying for bills. They asked me to come, actually." I smiled. They looked at me. Sakura gave me a hug.

"You're soooo cute. You live alone and are really smart" she squeezed.

"T-th-th-thank y-you. I c-can't breeeath" I gasped for air. She let me go and apologised.

We walked and was passing the park. Three people I didn't want to see, were there and hurried over to me.

"Hey there, Bookworm. What's the rush?" Joi said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Come hang out with us" Yuki said pulling a puppy dog face.

"No thanks. I've made other plans" I shake off Joi's arm.

"Please" Yuki said.

"The boss will be happy" Joi said. I looked over to Kei who looked like he was freshly bandaged. Must've just come from the hospital.

"Sorry. I'm busy" I said starting to walk off again. Shikamaru and Sakura were just watching curiously.

"Bookworm. Come. You should listen to those higher than you" Kei demanded.

"You are not higher than me. If anything, I'm higher than you in class, and I'm part of the Disciplinary Committee which is definitely higher than you" I said turning again.

"And you continue to disrespect me. First you break my jaw and nose then you don't even try to make up for it" he sighed in disgust.

"You're the one that didn't leave me alone. I just defended myself. And I don't have to make up for anything. I'm sorry about your jaw and nose but you should think twice about what you do" I threw back to him. "I have to go. Bye" I said walking away. Shikamaru and Sakura followed and caught up.

"What was that about?" Shikamaru asked.

"They are bullies. The one who was bandaged is Kei. He is their leader. Today, he tried to take advantage of me but I defended myself. He tried to fight and I just dodged really. I only hit him to get him to stop. He broke his jaw on the wall and I broke his nose. They are new here but yet not. They moved away then back. They were bullies back then too except two in the group have changed for the better. They are my friends but those three still like to bug me" I explained with a sigh.

They nodded.

"How long have they bullied you?" Sakura asked concerned.

"About two weeks. I deal with it. I have my friends who I know have my back and I trust them a lot. I couldn't care about some little pranks" I shrugged with a smile. I made it home.