Questions

Soon it was time to head home. We had dinner and went to work on homework at Tsuna's. It was pretty much an ordinary day........ until I had an unexpected excruciating headache.

I was headed into Tsuna's room and he closed the door behind everyone. He sat and I was about to but I dropped my stuff and clenched my head. Then fell to my knees clenching my eyes tight. My had hurt so bad.

Then an image came to mind. It was blurry but I didn't know what it was but it looked familiar.

I didn't hear anything or feel anything besides my headache and what was going on in my head.

Eventually the pain subsided and my eyes opened. I was in shock. 'What was that I just saw? It looked like young kids and shouting and hitting. It was like the one being hurt had a camera on their head and took the video because the boys were facing me. The image played through again and it wasn't as blurred as before but I still couldn't make anything out. But those boys looked familiar, nonetheless.'

I felt scared after seeing it but I wasn't scared of seeing those kids and that image but more like the image brought those feelings with it. Like I knew that image and how the person being hurt felt. It was like I was put in their position and I was there and I was the one actually being bullied but I don't remember it..........but it felt like I should know something.........

I was on the verge on crying.....

Even with the headache gone I felt like crying. Crying for the poor kid but not only that. I said that I was never physically bullied. Never beaten up or even close. Only verbally. Teased, mocked, called names. Never hit. But it felt like I knew exactly how it felt. I don't know why.

The whole time, Tsuna, Shikamaru and Sakura were shaking me. Trying to get my attention. And very worried. But I just realize it after a half hour.

I was out of it for 30 minutes. They looked worried. I still didn't hear them if I saw them. It was like I was still half asleep. Like I was awake but not aware of myself, let alone the surroundings.

After another 10 minutes, I came too. I heard what they were saying.

"Emi-San!! Are you okay?!" You could hear the worry in Tsuna's voice.

"What happened?" Sakura looked into my eyes seeing if anything was wrong.

"Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Shikamaru asked.

"I-I'm f-fine now" I said half heartedly. They were less worried but still couldn't relax.

"Do you know why you collapsed?" Reborn asked coming in front of me.

"N-no. I got an instant headache and couldn't even stand anymore. Then I...... saw........ something? I don't know what.... or why...." I said hesitant and unsure. They looked at each other and me. They were not sure of what to do.

"You should go to sleep early tonight and stay home tomorrow. I'll tell Hibari. This could be serious" Reborn said.

I nodded not knowing what to do next. I went home and went to bed. Sakura was in my room watching over me making sure that I was okay.

The next morning I woke up later than I have been. It was 9 now. I got up and went to the bathroom then the kitchen. I felt fine now. Shikamaru and Sakura were there cleaning their weapons.

"Oh. You're awake. Are you feeling any better?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah. A lot. I have now idea what that was last night but thank you for helping me" I bowed. I've been doing a lot of things from the Japanese culture. Probably because I've been here for a small while so it just rubbed off. But it didn't feel odd or out of place. It was like I was already used to it.