》More Truth《

"Oh. I guess you already knew everything then. Heh. I'm so sorry for hiding it. I should have told you something when you were little. I was an awful mother. You... You are the strongest woman I've met. And I know some strong women." Ruri hugged me. After a second I sat back up.

"I bet. Lady Tsunade can take down a whole building in one hit. Hehe. Thanks for telling me now at least. I don't know what I would have done if you told me before, but that's in the past. We still have the future." Ruri put her hand over mine that sat in my lap.

She looked me in the eyes as her smile faded.

"YOU have a future. Lady Tsunade said she'll try to help me, even if it's just extending my life and I'm bed ridden right now. I was captured on my way back from Namimori. They poisoned me and it killed some of my organs. Lady Tsunade already fixed that, but they tortured me. They did gruesome and grotesque things I don't want to repeat. I won't make it for too long if I don't get operated on. But if I get it, there is a chance I won't make it out of the operating room. But if I do, I can't be a ninja. I might be able to do ninjutsu but really weak and if I was in a binde it may hold the enemy off until back up comes around but I will have to resign from being a ninja. Retire more like. But, I wanted you to know your true abilities, especially since you are young and can learn quick. I held off on the operation so I could tell you and see you one last time if I don't make it."

"But you will. I am your daughter after all. Heh." The tears ran down my check as I jumped over and gave her a huge hug.

"Now I want to tell you another thing. I wasn't sure if they were around or not. They both have busy schedules. But, your father, I wanted him to come as well. And... your older brother." My eyes widened as she said this.

"BROTHER!? I have a brother?!" I gasped and calmed myself. I didn't want to disturb those in the rooms nextdoor.

"Heh. Yes and you know him. He knows he is your brother but you don't know he is. And you know your dad, not that well but I know you've met. I'm not sure if he knows he is YOUR father. He knows about the tragedy of you passing away but I doubt he has any clue that you're here now. Oh my. You are so much like them. You look like me but your as fearless as them. But, your are smart as well." She looked out the window reminiscing then continued. "After the operation, if..."

"No 'if's. You WILL come out." I cut in and small smile gave way on her lips.

"After the operation, when I come out, I want to teach you 'Ice Release' and be there to help you learn 'Water Style' and 'Wind Style' ninjutsu. I have a few special techniques I want to teach you." She smiled as someone walked in.

"After the operation. We should get that started sooner rather than later. You told her the probabilities?" Lady Tsunade walked over to the bed.

"Yes, Lady Hokage. I told her." Ruri said.

"Yes. And it's going to go well. You are the best medical ninja and one of the great Sannin. And my mother is incredibly strong herself. I will go take a walk, if that's okay?" I asked looking to Lady Tsunade.

She smiled and nodded. "That's perfectly fine." I gave a bow and left the room after blowing my mom a kiss.

=-=-=3rd POV=-=-=

*Knock* *Knock*

"Why is she not answering? She must not be home. But she hasn't answered my calls the past few days. Is she okay?" A long, white haired man knocked on the door a bit impatient. He shifted his weight from his left leg to his right as his impatience grew.

After waiting a bit longer, he made his way to the backyard. After no answer there, he picked the lock and walked around. No one was home so he locked the door on his way out. He went to Tsuna's house nextdoor and his mother answered.