Land of Waves

*Video is not for the story. Just thought it was great and wanted to share. 😊*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Everyone is here. That's great." Kakashi nodded.

"Are you two ready?" Sasuke asked, eyeing me most.

"I am." Hano sighed tiredly.

"I am as well." I glanced back at Sasuke.

"Be careful. Remember what I said yesterday Sasuke. Dismissed." Kakashi said, sitting back in his chair.

Our group made our way to the gate and my mom saw me off. Squalo left in the middle of the night I believe. He left a message on my door saying that Bell and Mammon had shown up and he was needed.

We got a great distance from the village by the time the sun was high in the sky. We had no conversation the whole time.

"Hibari, you trust her right? How about her abilities?" Sasuke asked.

"She's a childhood friend and the head of our Disciplinary Committee in our home town. She can hold her own, I can assure you." Hibari looked straight ahead as he gave his answer.

He didn't say anything special, is what someone looking outside in would think. But, he just called me his friend again. It made me happy. He hadn't said anything like that since right before he left.

I walked on, smiling happily on the outside but excited bouncing on the inside.

"Childhood friend or taught by Leaf Ninja, these kekkei genkai holders aren't to be trusted. They are powerful and may try to take over because of that." Hano hissed.

"A kekkei genkai may be strong but that doesn't make the person." Sasuke budded in.

I nodded in agreement.

"And how would you know? Because that Uchiha clan was wiped out by only one of it's own, and said member joined that rouge ninja group? Kekkei genkais are too strong for their own good." Hano spat.

I shot a glare at the guy then looked to Sasuke.

Hano must not know about Sasuke but he may just die anyways.

"Not all Uchiha were killed." Sasuke simply said.

"You really believe that stuff about Madara being part of that war? He's dead and been dead for years. That's impossible." He spat again.

Sasuke got annoyed and it was very obvious with his growl.

"I didn't mean Madara." Sasuke sighed. "And, Madara was at the war. I took place in the war and fought him face to face."

Hano was taken aback. "Then who could you be talking about?"

"Hano-san. Please. Say whatever you want about me. I don't really care. Plus, you have every right to hate my clan. You have personal experiences with members of my clan. I can't fault you. But you know nothing of the Uchiha clan or others do you? You can't just go off of rumors." I hissed, seeing Sasuke's obvious annoyance and my own bitterness to his words.

I personally may not like Sasuke based off his actions, but not all Uchiha did wrong. And, Sasuke may have done some wrong things, but he's now trying to fix those.

Hano was going to say something but huffed and looked away. We continued our walk in silence.

-_-_-_

The silence continued but an uneasiness set in for me. I looked to Hibari and he nodded. Sasuke sensed it as well.

In an instant we were ambushed by 10 masked ninja. Sasuke guarded Hano while he looked kind of panicked.