Rouges and Bakas

"ROLL!"

*CRASH*

"Well, that's taking the easy way out. Heh." Emi chuckled at Hibari's call as she jumped through the dust cloud.

They got back to the ground and the kidnapped people were escaping to safety except 6 people.

"You guys, you have no power against them! Trust me! It's best to leave!" Subaru shouted at the three as they landed on the ground.

"Subaru-san, you have to get away if you're not going to fight. If you are, then spill their jutsu!" Emi hissed.

"There's someone with poison is all I know. And not everyone is from this village." He said as he walked up.

"Well that narrows it down." Emi sighed.

"Oh. Lookie! We have an Uchiha in our midst. Are you the one that slaughtered your whole clan? I mean, you never know which that Madara thing during the war and all." A guy with dark brown hair stepped out of the shadows, only he wasn't alone. Someone was with him who had a hostage.

"Hano-san..." Emi's voice trailed angrily.

"You're an Uchiha?!" Hano gasped.

"Oh come on. Don't be like that! Come join us! Are you tired of your clan being hated and treated like dirt because you're strong?! That s what we're about! Come on." He said.

"Heh. Sorry. Wrong Uchiha. My brother spared me that night. In Sasuke Uchiha. I helped fight Madara in the war. I won't be joining your pathetic group." He huffed as he activated his Sharigan.

"Oh well. Guess we'll just have too forward our plans a bit sooner." The guy said as he made hand seals and clones of him appeared, grabbing Subaru and his men. "All I can make are six clones so would you mind behaving?" The man said as the six clones tried get away.

They didn't but we're blown to pieces.

"Sorry I took so long old man." Squalo growled triumphantly as he approached.

"Emi-san! Hibari-kun! You're okay!" Yamamoto cheered.

"Heyo!" Emi greeted. She turned back to the man.

"More to the party! GREAT! GUYS, let's have some fun." The man gave a mischievous grin and more men came out of hiding.

They all went into attack immediately. Even fighting the Mist ninja and Leaf ninja. Emi fought off a few myself but made my way to the brown haired man.

"Oh! You're picking fights little lady? Might want to rethink." He smiled her way.

"Emi-san, he's probably the most dangerous. Leave him to-" Subaru was cut off by the white haired female.

Emi didn't use any hand signs, but a chilling mist covered the fighting ground around the cave and the girl was gone.

"This is nothing child." The brown haired man sighed as he made hand signs and the mist cleared.

She was nowhere to be seen. But the man wasn't even fazed. A clone of his had her pinned to the ground beside him in an instant.

"Like I-" Subaru was cut off again when the girl turned to ice and fell apart.

The man gritted his teeth and actually stood guarded.

"Subaru-san, mind fighting your own fight. I tried to say before, but I may not be an official ninja, but I am strong. I was trained by Leaf ninja and Squalo Superbi himself as well as the Spartan tutor Reborn. Maybe this isn't what you expected but, I'm the snow guardian of the Vongola. Kyoya is the Cloud guardian of the Vongola. The others are here as well." Emi's voice came from many directions.