After The Events

"Uhh. H-how'd you get in? H-how long have you been here? Why..." I asked the person sitting on my bed but was cut off by his actions.

He just looked at me with sad yet happy eyes. His cheeks had streaks of tears going down. He stood up and walked over to me. He hugged me. We just stood there silently hugging for a while. Then he stood right in front of me and stared into my eyes.

"I just felt like seeing you. I missed you. I never thought you'd come back from...." he pat my head and looked down.

"I-it's okay. Everyone's taken by surprise. I didn't even know. But, to be honest, when I read KHR and when I got here and met you, I knew there was something but I couldn't put my finger on it. It was like, there was something, something that I was supposed to know but couldn't for the life of me" I looked up too him. He looked away when I did that.

"Actually, you were my favorite character in KHR. I have a rank in my head of favorites and your on top. Tsuna's second along with Yamamoto-San and Gokudera-kun. I can't decide for second between them. Hahaha. I'm glad I'm back. I had friends back in the other America but I felt like I was loved and very much so but..... I don't know... when we were together, it felt like whatever I said or did was kind of insignificant and they went on to something different. Things there just fell apart, somewhat, at home. I was happy but bored, per se. Even with foreign language. I had Spanish because that and French were the only ones they had. I was no good at that but just reading manga, I picked up quite a bit. It felt like there was something missing, something more. I'm glad I'm back" and I hugged him to cheer him up.

"It's kind of the same with me. When I first saw you, I thought you just looked similar. After the incident, a lot of people looked alike. But then I got to see you even more and thought you could be a long lost twin from somewhere. Always happy, never giving up, very friendly. You reminded me of the you back then I..... I thought I was dreaming or going crazy. Especially when you chose that ring. It was like I was with you again and could do anything and say anything. Hn, well I was but I didn't know that at the time. I'm really glad you're back" he smiled. He smiled so big, warm and gently that you wouldn't think it was him.

"H-Hibari-San...." I stuttered. I was flustered. He only smiled like this to his animals. He did that one time to roll trying to calm him down. But this was still different. It was kind of familiar. I remember him smiling like this a bunch when we were little.

I'm still not used to this. I am from this world but was in a different one for almost 10 years adn thought it was 17 years. Now I'm back and regaining my memories little bits at a time.

Apparently, this is the house I used to live in back then too. My mom? I have no idea. Everything has me flustered right now.

"Hi... Kyo-San? Would you like some tea" I said. It felt better to call him 'Kyo-san'. More.... natural.

He looked taken aback. Well he hasn't been called this in almost 10 years so...

"No but thank you. I should get going. Don't be late for school tomorrow and get to bed early tonight. A lot's happened so" he kept talking but I cut him off.

"Don't worry 'mom'. See you tomorrow Kyo-San and have a good night" I waved bye to him after I led him out the door. He nodded and left.

Sakura and Shikamaru came back about a half hour or so later. We went to bed after a small dinner. Instant ramen. During the night I had dreams of my memories. Small, good and bad. Tonight is the first night so it shouldn't be that big.

The next morning I woke up happily. Shikamaru and Sakura were awake and had already made breakfast.

"Wha?" I walked in with my mouth agape.