Mission: Another World

"I got your ring here. Now, you're going to cooperate? Great. I need to get my team ready so you'll get this when I'm ready. Sit tight, sweetie." A lady chirped creepily as her footsteps retreated down the corridor.

A badly beaten white haired man continued to look at the floor he sat on, chained to the wall behind him.

He grinned mischievously. Take all the time you need. Just be ready for what's to come. He thought.

=-=-=-=

"Sir Kawahira! The Sky Mare ring is gone! It was there the last time I checked. That was two days ago. I promise you, I locked it back-" the woman was stopped by a hand being eased calmly.

"I see. I believe you." He told the woman in front of him. So you knew this would happen, eh, Byakuran? "Tell, Nono I'm going to see his successor and I have no time to explain as of right now. I will be back to speak of the specifics on a bit." The gray haired man said as he stood from the lounge chair and left the room.

He had a glint in his eye and was serious as he left the grounds, heading to Japan from Italy.

=-=-=-=

"Okay. Good work. Oh, before you go, could you take this to room 108? Yuri-san is waiting on them." Emi hands one of her subordinates a yellow envelope.

He took the packet and bowed to her respectfully. He stood straight and smiled to her then left.

Emi was left alone in the room as she turned to the window. She stood and looked outside. She saw a familiar figure walking past the school toward a certain person's house. She grabbed her coat, fastened it around her shoulders and left a note on the desk.

She walked down to her street, passing her house and knocking on the door next to hers.

"Oh. Emi-chan. Tsu-kun is in his room." Nana-san let Emi in with a cheerful smile and she gave her one as well.

Emi went up the stairs and knocked on the door. Soon enough it was opened.

"E-Emi-san? What are you doing here?" Tsuna asked when he saw Emi.

"I saw someone come this way. I figured it was important so I thought I'd come over and join the conversation." Emi laughed with a sweet smile and sat by the table in the small room.

Tsuna joined them at the table.

The gray haired man looked up to the young brunette.

"Actually, I need all of your guardians young Vongola. This is important. Please get them here." Kawahira asked with a half smile.

Tsuna called all of his guardians over. Once they all were there, Kawahira glanced around the room and noticed one missing person.

"*sigh* The cloud guardians are so hard to gather. But he should be here. I need all of you to hear this." Kawahira started but looked around and saw the gloom around the room, especially from a certain snowflake.

"He won't be coming. This is everyone, Kawahira-sama." Emi said and took a few breaths before going back to being a bit more cheerful.

Kawahira saw this and understood what possibly happened. He had a few ideas but didn't want to ask. He just continued.

"Well, a bit after we told Emi about her place in the Vongola, Byakuran came to tell me something. He wanted me to talk to you guys before anyone else." Kawahira caught everyone's attention with this. He then went on to explain.

=-=Flashback=-=

"I thought I sensed something unusual when I brought Emi-chan back. Like someone jumped into my opening and lurked around in the cut between the worlds. Like they were looking for something. When I went to find them, they jumped into my fake world. They may try to go after something they shouldn't. If something happens that may seem to be related to me, tell the Vongola Decimo immediately. If something does occur and I am forced to do something, I will set it up to were they can fix the problem. I get the feeling that our battle is far from over even though the Snow guardian is back." Byakuran spoke with annoyance.