My Hair!!

We got to Yamamoto's restaurant, which he told me was also were he lived and that was why he said 'his place'. But, to be honest, I already knew that... of course I didn't tell him that. I didn't talk much anyways. I have no clue ad to what's happening.

"Ayy Takashi! How was school?" A tall guy behind the counter said.

"Ayy. Great. Oh but um, on the way home this girl fell so I brought her over for some sushi, she seemed lost. This is Emi, right" Yamamoto said, happily looking over to me. I just nodded because I was speechless. I already knew that the guy behind the counter was his father but it didn't feel right. Why am I being introduced to Yamamoto's father? That should've NEVER happened.

"This is my father. So what would you like?" Takeshi asked politely.

I was dumbfounded but I still managed something. "I... I don't eat sushi. N-never had it" I said as calmly as I possibly could. Yamamoto's smile kinda fell for a second like he was pondering something, but went right back to a smile.

"Really? How about you try it here then, on the house?" Yamamoto's father asked. "But I'm a bit curious. You've never had sushi before? I'm not trying to be judgemental but you live in Japan. You've had to at least had it once, right" he said nicely.

"I... um... no. I am from America. I never had sushi" I said, still dumbfounded.

The father-and-son-duo glanced at each other then back to me.

And then I realized that I was so focused on what happened that I didn't even notice what I was doing. I was speaking Japanese. I don't speak Japanese. I had a Spanish class as my foreign language. I like manga and anime but I didn't take a Japanese language class. They didn't offer it at school. But I sound fluent. How???

"No wonder. Hahah. Your Japanese isn't perfect but it's good" Yamamoto laughed.

But it was still confusing HOW I understand them or how I can make a sentence, even if they were small.

Then I realized that I had no idea where I was supposed to stay. I checked my pockets to see if I had anything that I could use. I found my wallet, a phone, a key, and a piece of paper. I opened it and read it. It looked like an address. I didn't know where it was so I asked Yamamoto.

"Oh. So you just moved here huh? That's next door to Tsuna. I'll show you later. How about a smoothie. Pops, we're going. See you later" Yamamoto called.

"Hai. Have a good time" Yamamoto sensei said.

We went to a smoothie shop and I got a blueberry, banana, and strawberry smoothie. Yamamoto had a blueberry pineapple smoothie.

We walked to my place, even though I still have no idea what to do.

I heard an explosion coming from a house really close to us. I looked over to it and sure enough, it was Tsuna's. Yamamoto looked unfazed but it still shocked me. I may know about the daily life at the Sawada household but it is not normal in my daily life. I don't hear explosions every day; more like never.

Then I felt like someone was starting at me. I looked up to the tree in the front of Tsuna's house. Then passed it to his window where a small kid was standing. He just looked at me and I could've swore that his expression changed. He was looking curiously at me. I didn't bother being curious of who that was nor did I want to mess with him. I had enough to think about.

I knew exactly who he was. And that didn't make me feel any better. I felt like things were going to get worse knowing how things typically go.... but it is quite interesting.