Time To Go

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"NO! PLEASE! PLEASE NOOOOO!"

"Someone help!"

"Where's the President?! The Disciplinary Committee!?!"

People yelled and screamed as they were attacked and beat. They tried to run and hide.

"Where is Emi!? She should be here to protect Judaime." A silver haired guy shouted annoyed while he fought off some attacker. When he turned to face his brunette friend, the friend had finished on his end and they, plus one other, headed to the school. They went to look for their missing friend.

"You have improved. But you're still weak." A raven haired man scoffed as he blocked another kick from the amputee girl.

"I haven't even showed my growth." The white haired amputee grinned and took stance.

Soon some guys came running in and stood together by the gate of the school.

"Reborn. Do you know what's up? What is this?!" The brunette asked the baby on his head.

The baby jumped down and glared in the direction of the girl and guy who were fighting.

"No clue." He said but continued to say in his head, But what is this? It doesn't seem like an attack on the Vongola and seems a bit too large to be some group here trying to take over the Disciplinary Committee. What could this be?

"You look like you need help, Snowgirl. I thought you had special abilities that you learned. What's taking so long?!" The sliver haired man shouted.

"Gokudera Hayato, Yamamoto Takeshi, Sawada Tsunayoshi, and carnivorous baby. You all seem to be well."

Wait... That... voice... IT CAN'T BE!! Tsuna didn't want to believe what he had heard.

"STAY OUT OF THIS! Go help the others in town. I've got it here." The girl hissed and ordered.

"Who are you? Masked guy, I'm asking you a question." The baby growled glaring hard.

"Why don't you answer, Emi." The raven head said.

She just glared, her fans readied. She stood straight up, tucking her fans away. She put two fingers to he lips and another two on her other hand to the sky. Soon, all you saw was white ice mist. You could just barely see the people around you.

The raven haired man saw Emi a bit longer but then she faded out. He didn't know what to make of it. He kept his senses up and was ready to dodge or block. Although he didn't know where it would come.

*CLING*

The mist cleared as you see Emi behind the unknown guy, back facing him. She turned as did he. Soon, two others joined them on the ground. They didn't have masks on but broken ones in their hands.

"Heh. You missed. You two did your part-" and the black haired man's face was reviled when his mask fell to the ground.

"I didn't miss. I wanted to make sure I was right. Now I'm serious." Emi hissed as the guy had a sharp look in his eye. But Emi didn't even flinch but her eyes were sharp as well.

"WHA!!!" Gokudera's breath caught when he saw the guy.

Yamamoto stared in shock just as Tsuna. Reborn had his hat shading his eyes but he wasn't any less confused or shocked.

"Kyoya. Let's finish this. Those others were easy. You seem to have a problem here. A friend?" The taller of the intruders asked.

"Emi, you okay? Don't go growing weak because of this guy. Only weak guys ditch their friends, town, and committee." Gokudera hissed but as a way of encouragement to his friend.