Surprise

It was now the end of school. We were heading back home. Eventually it was just Gokudera, Yamamoto, Tsuna, and I that was walking toward Tsuna's house and my house.

I turned to go into my house but Reborn stopped me.

"Why don't you join us for dinner?" He offered.

I wanted to say 'no' because I felt like he was just going to assess me. I may have wanted to say it but what I said instead was: "Are you sure? Then I guess so."

I followed them to Tsuna's place. Yamamoto decided to go home. His dad said he would need help today and he just remembered it.

We all went in and Bianchi was right by the door, with her face uncovered. So Gokudera fell out in pain. It surprised me but I wasn't worried. Tsuna still became excited because of it and immediately went to his aid.

"Gokudera-kun!" Tsuna knelt down. I just looked at Bianchi, who was holding a tray of poisonous food.

"Ay, Bianchi. Where are you going with that?" Reborn questioned.

"Out. I have something to deliver to someone lucky." She said then left.

We helped Gokudera to Tsuna's room where he laid on the bed.

Tsuna and I sat at the table.

"So, why did you really invite me over?" I looked over to Reborn, I asked hesitantly.

"You are sharp. Well, you know us. You apparently know quite a bit. I was thinking, maybe you would like to join Tsuna's family? I can tutor you and your legs wouldn't even be a problem" he said nonchalantly.

Everyone gaped, including Gokudera and especially me.

"REBORN!!!" Tsuna shouted at the tutor.

"Shut it Dame-Tsuna. She could be useful. Be a possible subordinate of one of you" he said with a mischievous grin.

I sweat dropped to that.

"Just kidding. What I really wanted you here for was to figure out how you got here. What was the purpose? And if you will be going back?" He was serious now.

Oh. "I said that the voice I heard was familiar but not by my friends. I've already tried to place it but it wasn't anyone I know. I was thinking it was someone else. I was sucked into this manga so it could be a character in this manga. I just don't know who. I only heard the voice briefly. I still can't place it" I explained. "I don't know why or how. And if I go back... if I do, I hope the timing was like I never left or like nothing happened back home. My dad will go insane if I left with no trace and then I appear out of nowhere and can't tell him how... I will never leave the house again."

We all thought deeply but came up empty.

We had dinner then I went home.

Tsuna offered to take me home but I said I was fine. Gokudera had already headed home. He didn't eat. He lost his appetite.

My house was just next door. You'd think I'd be fine.

I was walking fine. Everything seemed fine. Then a dark figure came out and walked over to me.

The more he came into the light, the more I could see him.

"There you are. I need to get your number for if I ever need you. You are mine now" Hibari barked while effortlessly striding to me. We were in between mine and Tsuna's Houses.

"Oh. Okay. You needed something?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to sit in class. You can patrol the school if you want and when you want. You're part of the Disciplinary Committee. As long as your grades are good, you don't have to sit in class" he said.

"Oh. Okay. You know, you could've told me tomorrow?" I said.

"Hn? Well I was just walking by so I thought I'd tell you now. Do you have a problem with that?" He said baring his tonfas.

I sweat dropped and hurriedly stuttered, "No. No p-problem. It's all fine. Thanks."

"Well, have a good night then" he said then turned to leave.

He was a pretty far distance. About 5-6 houses from where he left me. I was surprised that Hibari talked that much to me. You would think he would've sent Kusakabe maybe. Oh wait. I forgot to give him my number. I ran after him.

"Hibari-San. I forgot--" my voice was muffled by a rag. I saw Hibari turn on his heel immediately then everything went black.

»»»»»»»

Comment
Vote
Follow

😊😊😊
Yes. Cliffhanger. I do that.
😊😊😊