"New" People

-Japanese-
-English-

=-=-=3rd POV=-=-=

"Hahaha. So that's the game you got? Faith... You know I don't wanna play a sports game. Did you get something else?" Emi asked the girl she was leaning on as she walked.

"There wasn't anything else I thought you would like. Sorry." Faith said.

"Nah. It's okay. But don't be mad when I beat you at your game. Hah." Emi laughed as the other girl pushed her off. Emi just put her arm on the girl's shoulder again with a pout.

"I was joking but in all honesty, evey time you get a sports related game I win. Now, real life, that's another story. *yawn* I'm gonna nap when I get home." Emi stretched some.

"You always sleep. Can't we play? Just a little. Please, Em." Faith pleaded with the elder girl.

"Buuut I'm tiiiired from the waaaalk. I wanna nap... How about after my nap? That good?" Emi's suggestion made Faith smile widely.

Faith eagerly nodded to her sister. They walked to the street and sat on a bench as a fat man sat beside them.

"What did you you get?" He asked Emi.

"Who the hell is that creep talking to Emi-san?" Gokudera hissed, glaring at the guy.

"I got three manga series. I've already read them but they were on sale and it's nice to have a physical copy of them. Plus it's easier to find a chapter you want to look over and there are things in a physical that are not online. They have fan artwork and data on the characters and even comments and thoughts from the author." Emi explained.

"That's something I never was into. Reading. Heh." He smiled as he got onto his phone.

"I know this. You've said it so much. You were more into trouble." She had a bright smile on. Emi did miss this family, this place. Even if she was born in the other world, she grew up here. She can still call this home.

"Alright, Emi." The guy waved her off as he continued to do stuff on his phone.

Emi had called the group over to her.

"She probably wants us to wait over there so it's not weird when we get onto the bus. Let's just not make it obvious we are with her and not draw attention to ourselves." Reborn said as he walked over to the bench and sat quietly, hold his phone out on it.

[Just get on the bus quietly. Watch how I put in my money. You guys do the same. Then, just follow but not obviously. Reborn watch to see when I get off because he can make it subtle that he is watching me.] Reborn received this message from Emi and grinned.

He didn't reply but nodded. Emi saw and was okay.

She put one earbud in and hung the other over her ear. She put on her music as she went through the games on her phone and found her solitare game. She played this while she waited. Soon, the bus arrived and Reborn paid attention to how she put her money in, although, she was very friendly to the driver. Seems to know him well.

'She probably rides a lot.' He thought as he stepped up and put the group's money in. Everyone got on and sat at the front of the bus while Emi, her sister, and the fat guy went to the back.

The ride wasn't very long, and they were getting off of the bus at a convenience store. The two girls were just as cheerful as when they got on the bus.

"Daddy, I'm going to go get me a snack." Emi smiled to the fat guy which made the group gap, looking between the two.

"Okay. Faith, are you going?" He asked.